Is there any sort way to make this template? Facebook Relate! Help Please

bestbux07

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I am noob and use very simple way to build my template with zennonposter. Right now i am trying to build a template for facebook for liking my own comment or any comment i want via changing the profile with my facebook pages. I am trying to record the following action.
Open Facebook then Login then click on the Triangle button in the top right corner and then click on page and use facebook as a page instead of my profile and then like my comment on the posts.
Hope I explained it correctly.
Here is screenshot :

So as you can see if i have 100 pages then you can imagine how long this template is going to be and also when i will need to change comment URL then I have to replace 100s URL which is not not possible to do every time.
Can you guys please help me and tell me how i can make this template sort and Is there any way that I can put some kind of variable instead of URL and so every time I change URL in text file or something?
I do not want to change 100s URL by clicking on every box. And do i have to record it 100s time by clicking on my every page name or is there any other way that it select pages itself to use as profile and like my comments.

Thanks Please answer it took it lots of time writing this.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You need to make the template more dynamic and use the advanced editor rather then static, step by step, recorder. You want to use more logical solutions and lists.
I'm sorry to say it but this is just a mess. I wouldn't recommend anyone just starting out to start with facebook.
Take your time and go trough the wiki, learn about loops, all options and make a template for something smaller til you got a grip of everything.
https://wiki.zennolab.com/doku.php?id=en:start

The member @lokiys also is working with facebook according to his previous posts, maybe his training would be something of interest to get you jump started.
http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/zennopro-training-from-newbie-to-pro-in-two-weeks.16410/

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

bestbux07

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hmmm, I know it is mess. I needed this template. I want to learn Zennonposter but i have other work to do and everything is important. Can't learn right now in deeply if it is possible to show some way to make it sort and working then it will make my work easy or i have to leave it for now.

Loille

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I will try to help you. Let me see if I understand what you are doing.
1. Login to your Facebook profile.
2. Go to a fan page.
3. Click like on the page
Login once.
Got to 100 pages.
Click like
There are many things that Zennoposter can do that I did not include in this simple loop.
This is just to give you a feel for Zennoposter and a direction to go in.

First put all of your urls in a notepad file. One on each line hit enter after each entry.
Save to the folder where your template is stored as URLs.txt or something you will remember. Change encoding to UTF-8
With your Template in the ProjectMaker click on Advanced Editor

On the sidebar you will see List. Drag that to the bottom of the ProjectMaker by the Search Monster. (see photo below)
Right click and rename it Facebook URLs or something you like.

Right click again and select edit.
Check Load from file
Check Leave empty file

Go to File path click on the 3 dots. Go to your folder and click on URLs.txt
You will see a preview of your URLs.
Click the X to close

Drag List Processing below your login steps
It will say Undefined list action.
Right click in the square.
Select edit

In the drop down menu select the list Facebook URLs
Click on Select action
Click on
Get line
Now click on First

Under Put to Variable there is a drop down menu.
Click new and make a variable name facebookurls click create --- Do not use spaces in a variable name.
Exit the menu.

Grab GoTo Page from side bar and put it underneath Get lines Facebook URLS
Right click in the square.
Select edit.
Right click in the space next to URL
Select Set value from variable click on facebookurl
Zennoposter will fill it in as a variable.

Go back to record and debug
Select Get Lines Select Facebook Urls
Hit Play
Then play again for next step.
Your first url should be open
Select Record.

Click the WWW variable box so Zennoposter will know where you want to be.
Click the green arrow to go to the url
Go to a the comment you want to like or whatever you are doing on the pages. (you can check content to make sure you are clicking the right thing)

Now turn that into a loop
Go to the top Right click and Select Repeat in a loop I selected repeat 5 times in the example below.
There are more things you can do with logic but you should get the idea.
It is a multistage process. You need to go to the Wiki on the Start page and read more about loops, lists and tables.

Remember this is not a definitive tutorial it is just to give you a feel for Zennoposter and a direction to go in.

lol Hopefully other members will let me know if I made any mistakes in this VERY long post.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Uh facebook is one of most complex source on whole world :D It is not that easy to give tips for that... Start with something more user friendly. Like wordpress.com

bestbux07

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank You Loille for giving me your time but i am sorry this is not what i am trying to do.
What I am trying to do is.
1. Go To www.Facebook.com
2. Click on The Triangle Button on The Right Corner. (After Clicking The Drop Down Menu Will be Open.)
3. Now Click on First Page So You Use Facebook as Your Page Profile. It will Let You Do The Activity(Comment, Likes, Share) As Your Facebook Page Instead Of Your Default Profile.
Note : You can not use your Facebook as a Page Profile if you go with directly pasting URL in tab. It will open Facebook page but Your Profile will be default your original one and will not be changed as Facebook Page so you must have to click on triangle button and then click on Facebook Page.
4. Once your profile change to Facebook Page then go to the specific comment url(which we can get any comment url by clicking on the time of comment) and like the comment.
5. Click on again The Triangle Button on The Right Corner. (After Clicking The Drop Down Menu Will be Open.)
6. Now Click on Second Page So You Use Facebook as Your Page Profile.
7. Repeat 4 Step.

Keep contiune for 500 pages.

So here is what i want to do is to find a way to sort out the work. I do not want to record it 500 times by clicking on 500 page name and change profile. Since it is not possible to direcly do via page url so you have to click page one by one and i do not know any other way to do it.

Hope i explained it correctly and thanks for your time. The vairbale tip you give sort out one problem of pasting comment url 500 times so i would use variable on that place but still recording 500 page is not the optimal option and i am sure there should be an easy way.

Thanks

Loille

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have several pages on FB so I know what you mean. The answer is basically the same. You need to build that loop.
When you say repeat Step 4 that is your loop.
My suggestion for you is print out my instructions and make that step by step loop.
This will show you what you have to do.
My guess is that FB won't let you. It is very anti-bot.
Once you learn loops you can do many things quicker.
You might also think about hiring someone.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)