Is there a way to run a template from another template?

Daikaiser

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to run a template from another one. I have this generic script that I am adding to all my web 2.0 templates, but if I have to make a change to this generic script, I will need to open each web 2.0 template to do it.

Is there a way to make all the templates access the same generic script? I mean, is there a way to modify that generic script once and that the other templates access to that data?

I was thinking about using global variables, but the output data changes for every web 2.0, so I would need to run the generic template every time I run a new web 2.0 template. Is there a way to solve this? Thanks!

hotohori

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

You can put the script to a txt file then have all your template access that same file to take in script data as variable.

hotohori

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry, I may have misunderstood your problem. The generic script is a web script or do you mean its a zenno template action processes?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
There is one way via code, but it is method bind to machine, so it won't woirk if you palen to move your project later on another machines.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Daikaiser

ds1718

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)