Is it possible solving Google reCAPTCHA V2 image with CapMonster.Cloud 'createTask' API on CapMonster2 ?

HIBARI

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
HI

There is some reasons that I cannot solving Google reCAPTCHA v2 with sitkey method and need using image approach, and also cannot send requests with 2Captcha's library to fit my requirement.
I find the CapMonster 2 can accept CapMonster Cloud's API compatible. Is it possible solving Google reCAPTCHA V2 image with CapMonster.Cloud's 'createTask' method on CapMonster 2 (sent the request with 'createTask' method formula)? If it is possible, how do I do that ? What the parameters that I need to send ?

Thanks your kindly help.

HIBARI

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
HI
Thanks your reply.
The CapMonster that I bought is stander version only and, cannot be used solving CAPTCHA with addon (but still your kindly help).

In sample code, I find some code that similar 'createTask' method JSON format.
C#:
Task={0}&FullAnswer={1}&CapMonsterModule=ZennoLab.ReCaptcha2
I guesses, I could solving reCAPTCHA image with below JSON request. Did i guess right ?
JSON:
{    "clientKey":Null,
      "task":    {"type":"ImageToTextTask",
                     "body":"BASE64_BODY_HERE!",
                     "FullAnswer": "Select all images with [B]bicycles[/B]",
                     "CapMonsterModule": "ZennoLab.ReCaptcha2"
                    }
 }

Phoenix78

Client
Read only
Благодарностей
5 683
Баллы
The CapMonster that I bought is stander version only and, cannot be used solving CAPTCHA with addon (but still your kindly help).
I have a light version of CapMonster and there is no addon. For my plugin to work, you don't need any addon, just CapMonster.

to send images to CapMonster , it is necessary to use a C# code
C#:
var answer String = ZennoPoster.CaptchaRecognition("CapMonster2.dll", imageString, String.Format("Task={0}&FullAnswer={1}&CapMonsterModule=ZennoLab.ReCaptcha2", task, fullAnswer));

HIBARI

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a light version of CapMonster and there is no addon. For my plugin to work, you don't need any addon, just CapMonster.

to send images to CapMonster , it is necessary to use a C# code
C#:
var answer String = ZennoPoster.CaptchaRecognition("CapMonster2.dll", imageString, String.Format("Task={0}&FullAnswer={1}&CapMonsterModule=ZennoLab.ReCaptcha2", task, fullAnswer));
Do I need 'ZennoPoster' too ?

Phoenix78

Client
Read only
Благодарностей
5 683
Баллы

HIBARI

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
HI

There is some reasons that I cannot solving Google reCAPTCHA v2 with sitkey method and need using image approach, and also cannot send requests with 2Captcha's library to fit my requirement.
I find the CapMonster 2 can accept CapMonster Cloud's API compatible. Is it possible solving Google reCAPTCHA V2 image with CapMonster.Cloud's 'createTask' method on CapMonster 2 (sent the request with 'createTask' method formula)? If it is possible, how do I do that ? What the parameters that I need to send ?

Thanks your kindly help.
Yes, possible. Send CreateTask request to CapMonster2 host - 127.0.0.3 or whatever IP you select in CM settings.

HIBARI

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Thanks your kind reply.

Would you mind to provide the Spec.'s details (What parameters that I should send to CreateTask API) ?
You already mentioned these parameters in one of your posts above.
HI
Thanks your reply.

In sample code, I find some code that similar 'createTask' method JSON format.
C#:
Task={0}&FullAnswer={1}&CapMonsterModule=ZennoLab.ReCaptcha2
I guesses, I could solving reCAPTCHA image with below JSON request. Did i guess right ?
JSON:
{    "clientKey":Null,
      "task":    {"type":"ImageToTextTask",
                     "body":"BASE64_BODY_HERE!",
                     "FullAnswer": "Select all images with [B]bicycles[/B]",
                     "CapMonsterModule": "ZennoLab.ReCaptcha2"
                    }
}

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)