Intermittent Error accessing Instance.ActivateExtension

ratman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm using templates with profile folders and one Chrome extension. Everything works fine in ProjectMaker. However, some days I will get the following error on every project while running in Zennoposter:

Executing action WebBrowserExtensionsof Error accessing Instance.ActivateExtension
If I stop all of the scheduled projects and then restart them, everything works fine for the day.

Any idea on how to fix this?

ratman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm getting the "Executing action WebBrowserExtensionsof Error accessing Instance.ActivateExtension" message when using profile folders on 7.7.1.0.

I think it might be related to VPS remote connection as mentioned above. My projects ran fine earlier today while the remote connection was active. Then I left for a while, I noticed the remote connection was disconnected and some projects had produced the error message.

Последнее редактирование:

ratman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

ratman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

ratman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm still experiencing this. I get the error message whenever I lose my remote desktop access. Then after I restore the connection, everything works fine again. Any updates on this bug?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I'm still experiencing this. I get the error message whenever I lose my remote desktop access. Then after I restore the connection, everything works fine again. Any updates on this bug?
remote desktop access can't be the reason of this error.
what exact extension are you using and getting this error?

ratman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm using the Activate Extension when getting this error. Whenever I lose my remote desktop connection, I get the error. When my remote desktop connection is active, I never get the error.

For example, before I go to sleep at night, the connection is active and there are no errors. Then when I wake up in the morning if the connection drops, all of my projects that use that extension have errors.

Someone else in another thread here mentioned the same problem.

ratman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here's another example. I had to reboot my computer and lost the remote desktop connection. I just noticed it had dropped and checked my projects. The ones that ran while I was disconnected have this error:

Type Time Message
16:30:52 Executing action WebBrowserExtensionsof Error accessing Instance.ActivateExtension

The only time I get this message is when my remote desktop connection drops. And I get the message every time it drops and then a project runs.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I'll try to reproduce it with remove desktop

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I think we need some more details about it...
Could you please make diagnostic report when error occurs ()
also please attach the screenshot of the program when you got the error.

ratman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm using the Activate Extension when getting this error. Whenever I lose my remote desktop connection, I get the error. When my remote desktop connection is active, I never get the error.

For example, before I go to sleep at night, the connection is active and there are no errors. Then when I wake up in the morning if the connection drops, all of my projects that use that extension have errors.

Someone else in another thread here mentioned the same problem.
I've the same error on 7.7.1.0 but I think it is not problem with remote desktop connection because I work on my home computer with power settings never sleep but if I am on computer and work with email etc then template works with chrome plugin perfect few hours and more but when I am away from computer for example 1 hour then I see the same bug. Another templates on the same computer without chrome plugins works still perfect. Strange problem...someone resolve this issue? Problem is only when I dont touch keyboard and mouse more than ~30 minut

kawae

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I also found this problem.
If I disconnect the remote desktop, zennoposter will not continue to run. Remote desktop works fine if left open.
What's causing this problem?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I also found this problem.
If I disconnect the remote desktop, zennoposter will not continue to run. Remote desktop works fine if left open.
What's causing this problem?
Some process can't be running without open connection.
We would recommend to run ZennoPoster without remote connection (you can probably do it from windows scheduler)
and then connect when zennoposter is already running

kawae

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Some process can't be running without open connection.
We would recommend to run ZennoPoster without remote connection (you can probably do it from windows scheduler)
and then connect when zennoposter is already running
Do you have a detailed tutorial. Let me refer.
Because it is a leased dedicated server, it must be connected through a remote desktop.
The system version I use is the win 2019 server version.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Do you have a detailed tutorial. Let me refer.
Because it is a leased dedicated server, it must be connected through a remote desktop.
The system version I use is the win 2019 server version.
There is no detailed tutorial.
You should run ZennoPoster.exe somehow not via remote connection.
I suppose it is possible by means of Windows task scheduler:

kawae

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)