Installing ZennoPoster (Demo|Lite|Standard|Professional)

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
If somebody has problem with installing ZennoPoster write here or email us [email protected]

m0g0l

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

markom

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Its told on faqs, that ZP does not support WMWARE. What particular features doesnt work on WMWARE WinXP for example? I installed ZP succesfully to my virtual pc yesterday, it runs ok, but I dont know if all features work... can you confirm this please?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
If it was installed successfully should works correctly.

Tropicalista

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just bought a standard version. Before installing I need to disinstall the demo version?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

spacecat

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys,

I bought ZP these days.
But now, I have a problem with the installation of the Lite Version. More precisely, the Authorization process fails.
First of all, after payment I got a password via E-Mail. This works fine, so I can log in the user area.
But during the software installation I get an error when I enter E-Mail and password.

It displays "Message: Unknown Error" and gives me a link to https://userarea.zennolab.com/en/help.aspx?lang=en&errCode=10
I checked all these steps: I have internet access, without any proxies. The time on the computer is set correctly. There are no problems with the server certifticate of https://userarea.zenolab.com and I have the security.dll in Windows/system32.
But the error persists. So I can't complete the installation.

I also contacted the ZP support yesterday, but got no response so far. That might be because of New Year, holidays, and so on. No problem.

But I really can't await using this obviously great tool as soon as possible. :-)

Maybe anyone had similar problems or an advice that makes ZP run?!

Thanks!

spacecat

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am such a fool!
And I am really embarrassed right now.
It seems as if something with the SSL certificates in IE didn't work. But I could solve the problem with an update of IE, so now everything should be fine! :-)

I wish I could delete my previous comment. ;-)

After all, I have to thank the developers and supporters of ZennoPoster. I'm proud to be a part of your community.
Thank you.

kilnoy

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I just tried installing the demo today, but when I try to start it, it says "Lock System, your expiration date is reached!" etc. The code creator demo works and tells me I have used the program 1 day, but the other two tell me already expired...how can I get the projectmaker and zennoposter demo working? Thanks.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)