Install multiple ZP licenses on one dedicated Server

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I want to rent a dedicated Windows server and split them into smaller VPS (e.g. 3).
If I own 3 ZP licenses, can I install each on one VPS running on the same basic server (hardware)?

I'm asking as I tried to run 2 licenses of ZP on the same server with 2 different Windows Useraccounts and there it says something like "You can only run 1 instace of ZP/PM at the same time..."

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
If you are running ZennoPoster copies on the same hardware, there may be problems.
What is the point of running 3 copies on the same HW, as Pro version can use the whole resources of it.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you are running ZennoPoster copies on the same hardware, there may be problems.
What is the point of running 3 copies on the same HW, as Pro version can use the whole resources of it.
I want to use e.g. one VPN per VPS. As I can only use one IP per VPN at a time and not 2 simultanous connections I want to split it into different VPSes on the same dedicated Windows server. I will try it on my current main workstation with Windows 10 and Virtualbox if it works.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)