Iframe or Browser visual to see what is happening behind the scenes when ZennoBox is running

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I have spoken to a few future customers and they are worried to run bots without seeing what is actually happening behind the scenes.
It would be great to have a new component drop in where we can show what the bots threads are actually doing on the web.

The component would need to show a max amount of 20 threads(I think ZennoBox is limited to 20).

This would be great. If this is not possible, at least seeing what 1 thread does would be really cool with the possibility to set the size of the iframe ourselves.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hello,

I have spoken to a few future customers and they are worried to run bots without seeing what is actually happening behind the scenes.
It would be great to have a new component drop in where we can show what the bots threads are actually doing on the web.

The component would need to show a max amount of 20 threads(I think ZennoBox is limited to 20).

This would be great. If this is not possible, at least seeing what 1 thread does would be really cool with the possibility to set the size of the iframe ourselves.
I think You should explain what difference will it make from the existing feature where you can see Instances for any bot.

Try to explain why your suggestion is better than what is already there?
How that will help users...

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, let me explain when I created this thread I had a very specific problem in mind.
I just had 3 clients(meetings face to face) who told me that they did not know what a bot was but wanted a job to be done.
When I told them that I would give them a software(zenno box) to install on their desktop where they would put their username and password and sit back.
All of them were worried not to see what the bot would do behind the scenes(difficult to create a sale trust without visuals).

Right now, I am speaking about people who do not know much how IT works(great market) and want a job done because they have a business to run.
But to sell this to someone who does not know much about coding, having a visual for me will help greatly building trust between myself and a customer. ie: Show on a big screen how the bot works and not just show an interface that has no animation and is static(boring for nowaday's generation). They are used to see things moving, flashing and all sorts of gadgets with their mobile phones and expect their new toy to be a bit like that. So having no progress bars, no animation in the Zenno Box UI makes it really difficult to sell to someone used to nice interfaces on a mobile phone.

Unfortunately, this is how things are today....yes many scripts and back-end admin panels get the jobs done but customers don't buy them if they are not funky, pretty and have little animations. They feel like they are buying an outdated product and always link graphical goodness to the power of a software(which is stupid...but this is how they are). I deal on a daily basis with customers(meetings) for web design, apps and so on and all of them today want small animations here and there as they feel more secure to have a toy that sticks to today's social networking website designs.

When an interface looks old or static, the price automatically goes down and the interest shifts to another competitor's products that has all those funky things included.

Today a guy sat down with me, I showed him how the bot was working(zenno box), he was like, ok....looks cool. But as soon as I showed him an instance from zenno poster showing the site I was applying with, he could not believe it.
When I then showed him the actual logic/actions/boxes playing one after the other, he was amazed something like that existed.

So I had 3 different reactions.
ZennoBox: OK, cool
Zenno poster with 1 web instance: Wow! You are good man!

When I sell something to someone, I always try to understand how a person feels when he does not know anything about IT and looks at something for the first time.

I hope this explains better the idea of the thread.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)