I will sell Google Gmail + YouTube accounts created on real devices, with trust profiles ZennoPoster

sergio197675

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

I will sell Google and Gmail accounts

Accounts are registered on real android devices, with the implementation of unique parameters for each account,
registered on mobile RU IP (Moscow, Yekaterinburg)

Confirmed SMS (RU) - one number per account
, the number is unlinked from the account, SMS for login is not required
the package includes an additional mail to which the account is linked (Rambler.ru)

Access to insecure apps is enabled Less Secure Apps
IMAP and POP are enabled

In the accounts, the YouTube channel is activated , a unique female photo is installed ( from the service " those dudes do not exist") ,

First name last name in profile - USA, UK

Included with the account are trust profiles in the ZennoPoster format (and saved variables with data about the channel ID and so on)

All accounts are registered recently ( from 3 days), there are no statistics and reviews, take a sample of 1-2 pieces

The results in the format login:[email protected]:login_recovery_email:pass _recovery_email in the txt file and folders with ZP profiles packed in the archive.

The special price of an account via the forum (private messages) or telegram @Sergio197675
I am online from 5 to 17 (+5GMT) and from 19 to 23 (+5GMT)​
You can now purchase accounts via the Telegram bot https://t.me/THE_INSTAFARMER_BOT (support for many payment systems+Free-kassa )
For questions about wholesale purchases, feedback, cooperation, etc. - you can send a personal message on the forum, or telegram sergio197675

There are no other contacts (go to Telegram only by the link), if in doubt, check through the personal forum.

My topics how accounts are made here and here , as well as the telegram channel (instagram topic, temporarily not engaged and not yet in the topic what is happening there)​

Последнее редактирование:

zmike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have added you on telegram.
I am interested

• Спасибо
Реакции: sergio197675

sergio197675

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can now purchase accounts via the Telegram bot https://t.me/THE_INSTAFARMER_BOT (support for many payment systems+Free-kassa )
For questions about wholesale purchases, feedback, cooperation, etc. - you can send a personal message on the forum, or telegram sergio197675
I am online from 5 to 17 (+5GMT) and from 19 to 23 (+5GMT)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)