I'm a customer and...

• I agree

• I disagree

Результаты видны после голосования.

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why is everything template-centric here? As I client, I have my business needs, and to solve them I need services not templates.

I want to pay to send 1000 emails - not to buy an email sending template.
I want to parse a list of Facebook accounts - not to buy such a template but to have the result in form of a table.
I want to spam 1000 WhatsApp users - not to buy a template for that.

I don't care about your templates, they have no value to me! I need business results!

So how about a "Services" section in ZennoStore where I could just pay for work?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы
I guess all depends on price you are willing to pay. All I see is if you ask like 100 whatsapp user spam, then I'm going to charge you for my developers work as well as service work. I see no other reasonable way.

And I do not think someone will offer you business results, as this sounds like $ button.

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I speak about the general situation. What's currently happening is that template creators offer their templates to... template users? But this is a narrow market.

The much larger market consists of businesses who want services and don't care by which means these services are provided. There will be customers willing to pay a good price, a great opportunity for template makers to earn much more. And customers with smaller needs will also be able to buy.

To make a service out of a template is easy - a Windows hosting with ZennoBox running a template connected to a web-frontend where users could register, top-up balance, and order services. I've seen multiple implementations of this on the forum, it doesn't require a huge effort.

There has to be a marketplace for services. I wonder why ZennoLab won't sponsor the creation of a services ecosystem.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы
I speak about the general situation. What's currently happening is that template creators offer their templates to... template users? But this is a narrow market.

The much larger market consists of businesses who want services and don't care by which means these services are provided. There will be customers willing to pay a good price, a great opportunity for template makers to earn much more. And customers with smaller needs will also be able to buy.

To make a service out of a template is easy - a Windows hosting with ZennoBox running a template connected to a web-frontend where users could register, top-up balance, and order services. I've seen multiple implementations of this on the forum, it doesn't require a huge effort.

There has to be a marketplace for services. I wonder why ZennoLab won't sponsor the creation of a services ecosystem.
If You have an idea and You feel this is what's needed and will bring You good $. Why not develop it Yourself?

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For the same reason why I brought up this topic: I want to do my business and use zenno-powered services, not dive into template development, hosting or maintenance (read: risking getting stuck, wasting time and money, and losing focus).
And so want thousands of potential business customers of ZennoPoster template creators.

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There are a lot of solutions in the Russian part of the forum that help convert a Zenno template into SaaS by integrating it with a Wordpress site or with a Telegram bot. That makes the template available for clients over the internet.

I believe ZennoLab should make some of them a part of the standard functionality or declare them as the official ones.

Maddo7

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why is everything template-centric here? As I client, I have my business needs, and to solve them I need services not templates.

I want to pay to send 1000 emails - not to buy an email sending template.
I want to parse a list of Facebook accounts - not to buy such a template but to have the result in form of a table.
I want to spam 1000 WhatsApp users - not to buy a template for that.

I don't care about your templates, they have no value to me! I need business results!

So how about a "Services" section in ZennoStore where I could just pay for work?
The answer to that is easy because the service cost would be higher than what you would pay for it.
Running such services have high costs because the provider must figure out everything to keep it working.

Selling a template is easy because then the developer just spends time once creating it.

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
A similar example:
I don't build a data center to make a website. Why?
The data-center owner can arrange a site for himself so much cheaper.
But I don't need a data center and I don't need a website for the cheapest price on Earth.
I need it for a good enough price and with an opportunity to save time making it.
My business is in a different area so let other people build data centers. I'll be glad to pay them and let them earn.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)