i need help

Beatrice

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I am using the trial version of the program, if I was interested, I would buy the professional version. However, despite reading so many documents, I get an error in the program and it doesn't solve any captchas. Anyone to help?

Another question ; Can I use my api key in Capmonster Cloud here to provide balance or solve captchas? I will open an account with another program by solving Captcha.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hello,

I am using the trial version of the program, if I was interested, I would buy the professional version. However, despite reading so many documents, I get an error in the program and it doesn't solve any captchas. Anyone to help?

Another question ; Can I use my api key in Capmonster Cloud here to provide balance or solve captchas? I will open an account with another program by solving Captcha.
Hello and welcome.
Solving captchas and using proxies does not work in the trial version, that's the limitation to not abuse the trial version.
Everything will work fine in paid version no worries. You can use captcha service, CapMonster pr Capmonster cloud with no problems.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)