I got 300,000 traffic per week

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello everyone, my name is Yuri, I'm 30 years old.
In any of the best traditions of the well-known magazine, just in case, I'll write:
"This article is a sick fantasy of author, any coincidence - it's just a coincidence."

I still did not dare to publish in public a story with details that occurred several years ago, when I met Zennoposter.
Or rather, I met a girl in Israel and wanted to visit her,
On which it was decided to earn some money, using a program to emulate human actions in the browser :-)

The essence is that I posted a thumbnail in the LiveJournal.com commentary, people clicked on this picture and switched to its larger version, and I earned at each transition.
Worked with a similar to this service http://pic4you.ru/

The logic of the work was this:
- One module collected TOP blogs in Yandex (remember such a rating of the blogosphere, until it was closed?). There was a lot of blogging,
Tens and tens of thousands. All of course were not needed, enough thousands of 50 first, most visited blogs.
- The second module of the registry of LJ and a check for survivability.
- The third directly commented on the most recent post a reduced picture.

Visitors to blogs saw a small picture in the commentary, clicked on it to see the increased version and got on the page with a big picture, and around it advertisers' banners were placed.

His comments on blogs called Offtopic, so as not to look like a spammer.

Traffic I received about 210 000 for the first 3 days and was already thinking about scaling ...

But on this ill-fated third day, the admin of the photohosting knocked me in ICQ and said that if "they came to him", he would hand me over.
As it turned out, one of the advertisers decided to install the Windows blocker through advertising on this photo hosting, thereby put in danger me.

In this news http://www.cnews.ru/news/top/blokirovshchik_windows_mavrodi_napal_na_zhzh you can read the details. Presumably, more than 100,000 cars were infected. The news is written only about the picture from the Mavrodi (Russian creator of financial pyramid), but in fact there were several different pictures.

I got scared and went to Yandex (Russian search engine) to see what happened. It turns out that the epidemic in LJ has already been written in various media (RIA news including), users of blogs Zhuzhzhali from the commotion and in an interview their representative said about the increased security of the blog platform, and the owner of the picture hosting has disappeared, being afraid that this is the end of his career . :-)

I did not hesitate, I decided to correct the situation. I quickly created my site pseudo-news, I hung out all this business with the banners of the affiliate of Fotostrana and began to comment on the same blogs, but already with a warning that such a "Mavrodi Blocker" appeared and warned users not to go through pictures with him. In the comments I pointed out a link to my site, inviting me to read the details of this news. Thus, I decided to warn users of LJ about the threat, well, at the same time attracted a little more traffic (about 100 000 more), and some money from the affiliate Fotostrana I still receive.

That's actually the whole story, to be brief. :-)

The way to attract traffic is not lost, it can be done now.
As you know, you can and do not use other people's photo hosting, you can organize your own. Take the banners CPA affiliate (or anything else that gives payment for impressions, clicks or leads), place on the page of your site. In the center of the page is an enlarged picture, and around the banners are ads. You post a small picture anywhere, people click on the link with this picture and get to your page with an enlarged picture. To whom it is interesting, click on the banners.

As a result, everyone is happy - the user looked at the enlarged picture, you earned on advertising (or on the subject of advertising).
When everything was settled, the owner of the photohosting wrote to me and said that he had organized anonymous photo hosting and now no one will be able to find anyone and of course he invited me to work again, This for him it was "very profitable" (as he put it).

Accordingly, to post pictures, you can use not only different blog platforms, look in the direction of sites, social. Networks, portals and other mass resources.
Before I started to work with LJ, the scheme was successfully tested on Yandex Blogs, there too it was possible to post images in the form of html code.

P.S. How much money I raised then I do not remember, but for a ticket there + back and living in Israel was not enough :-)) Something tells me that it was earned by that kulhacker who set me up :-)
P.P.S be careful :-)

Origin: Link
Author: yuresd
Translate by: LightWood

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Yann и aleksa77

alekwuy

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

orka13

Client
Благодарностей
2 157
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: alekwuy

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

aidenhera

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
SO you used ZP to collect images?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)