i cannot post comment on youtube video

hesham

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
every time i make action designer it will be okay but after add to project and restart script it cannot type comment , does anyone know how to solve

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
when you asking programming question, it is OK to put the code, what you added in action designer, and probably is a problem - some part of the code dynamic is changed, usually some number, the problem can be fixed when you discover what, and you can easily do it, when copy on simple TXT twice code from designed and compare results.

hesham

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
when you asking programming question, it is OK to put the code, what you added in action designer, and probably is a problem - some part of the code dynamic is changed, usually some number, the problem can be fixed when you discover what, and you can easily do it, when copy on simple TXT twice code from designed and compare results.
thanks sir i am new here is the code

Вложения

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I not using the last version, maybe someone does, but I tell you about " code" not " template" . About last version, when you do not have a lot skills it is good to use the last stable version, especially 7.5. has big updates and changes and usually last version, it is good for advanced users, you now do not know is this some bug or not .

• Спасибо
Реакции: hesham

hesham

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
thanks for you reply i use the last one

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)