HTML GENERATOR to increase randomness and inbox in mailing + videos.

BOSSKA

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
HTML GENERATOR by BOSSKA for mailing.

What is the template?
------
IMPORTANT NOTE: the template is an auxiliary element of your mailings, not a guarantee of profit.
------
Since I faced a constant annoying routine when changing and uniqueizing creos in mailing, I decided to make my life easier, to save time on creating creos.
The template generates HTML email layouts, randomizes existing ones. Suitable for those who are engaged in mailings.

It is useful in that it generates different layouts with different properties, as you know, there is never too much randomization in mailings.
Many people are familiar with the situation when you wrote a layout and inserted macros into it that change the values of table sizes, colors, border thickness, etc. But to its signature, the layout will still be spammed, whatever one may say. And you need to write a new one. It's like text emails. I wrote one and after a few thousand sended letters it is already spamming.

Here we can create many layouts that are completely different in structure, which will allow us to send dissimilar letters, especially when you grope for your favorite randomization preset. In principle, you can use the template in different ways, it will be convenient for someone to create one very beautiful layout and work with it separately. Create 100k garbage layouts and send them 1k1, or take a third-party layout from a professional editor and randomize it additionally in the template.
The settings are flexible enough for this.

The template has many presets for unique layouts.
Has 4 main tabs "File name", "Main unit", "Bottom unit (footer)", "User units" and 2 Auxiliary ones: "Saving layouts line by line to file" and "Processing custom codes".

File name - Choose how you prefer to name the resulting files:
1-Random signs and symbols.
2-By their names.
3-Its names + random symbols and signs.
4-Random these three ways.

The main block - What the recipient reads, the place where your creo will be. It is randomized: the text, its environment, what it can be, and what can be surrounded by the sum of these elements, using the probabilities of using any processors and ranges of their values.
All tags, texts, colors, properties, indents, etc. More details can be seen in the video.

Bottom block (Footer) - Partially repeats the main block, except for a number of tags, all elements and their properties are also randomized. I use (unsubscribe form) as a footer.

Custom blocks - Uses two types of tags: Custom (Those that you yourself want to insert into the layout are taken from the file) and add by me (I personally use to insert garbage items that are processed by their properties, also processed by tables, special characters, checkboxes etc.)

The link in this block is displayed separately with wide functionality for randomization. In addition, there is a small addition in this block (Adding empty lines to the code and Invisibility of tags).

Saving layouts line by line to a file - It is necessary to be used in mailers who know how to take creos line by line. Or you can put lines in spintax in Notepad ++ (or similar ones) (it is very convenient when you have 500-5000 lines of layouts). Well, or to use layouts from macros of your mailers.

Processing custom codes - It is necessary if you have a creo that worked very well at one time, but got spammed by activating this function, you can uniqueize it, refresh it to inbox it again and send it , and you can do this many times.

Short demonstration video of template and generate layouts.

The template, first of all, is made for people who know what they do in mailings but are tired of the long routine of working with creo.
Also the template aims at the MAXIMUM layout randomization. The order of arrangement, even the order of properties within some elements changes, not to mention the alignment and arrangement of blocks relative to each other. Moreover, BLOCKS, tags and elements are randomized relative to each other INDEPENDENTLY.

A person who is engaged in mailings on an ongoing basis can easily find the necessary template settings for himself in order to receive fresh layouts for each mailing that are inbox.

----------
Template price: 260$
NO REFUNDS,NO MONEYBACK.
----------
Payment BTC, Monero (XMR), USDT
----------

https://t.me/HTMLGENERATOR - html generator channel
https://t.me/BOSSKALIFE - main channel

DIRECT - https://t.me/YungBosska

DISCLAIMER: I guarantee that the template fulfills all the declared functionality. I am responsible for the functionality of the template and the generation of layouts. For your INBOX, let alone INCOME - I am NOT responsible.

Последнее редактирование:

BOSSKA

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Updating the template.

The template is supplemented with various things:
1-Meta tags.
Now you can optionally add meta tags to your templates.
2-Fixed some inaccuracies.
3-Added background in the form of a picture.
It is also added using the probabilities of use. That is, you yourself expose the chance of the appearance of background pictures for your layouts.
4-As the main block in the layout, you can set not only text, but also images. Image properties are set in ranges of values for increased randomization.

BOSSKA

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello.

I apologize to everyone who write me, but I could not give the template.
Due to some problems, I could not do this.

Now in touch. Anyone who was interested in the template and got interest - write me now.

BOSSKA

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Soon will available manual for my HTML GEN in english.

BOSSKA

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

BOSSKA

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Made few fixes. Still working

BOSSKA

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Attention! The price of the template has changed. (See post)

In February-March, the bot is scheduled to be updated:

Adding work with PDF files (also with the randomization of the file itself) with your own commands and from what I provide in.

BOSSKA

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Bot update.

Added macros that work anywhere you put them.
And spintax processing. Its optional. It was done this way because someone needs exactly the design spintax at the output, and someone needs to generate layouts from the spintax.

In the input settings, from the hints, I think you can easily understand what and where to add.

If you have any questions - write to telegram.

BOSSKA

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
$50 discount until 04/25/2023

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)