How websites detect ZennoPoster

Rocketmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, guys!

I am using Zenno since 2012. During that time Zenno team made great improvement in the software and they inspired me to develop my skills too. Last few years i was working on anonymity and bot detection to understand how social nets like facebook can detect bot activity to block fake accounts in the future.

Right now i am exploring ways to detect Zennoster running on Mozilla web browser. I've created a small page where a little script can tell if you are using Zennoposter or not. I want to understand if it's really working well. So i am asking you to visit this page and report the results here: which version of zenno you use, which mozilla version and what's the result you get from ZennoBot Detector.

I plan benefit the results to the community by reporting my research to zenno engineers, so it will be much easier for them to make the product better.

To test you zenno go to http://anonymity.space/hellobot.php
Share your results either they are correct or wrong!

Thank you!

• Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for this, i go via normal browser and zenno, and your script is good. Can you share what you all detect ?

I allready talking about it, Alibaba, Craiglist and some other websites have similar script, and on first entry they know that i using zenno

• Спасибо
Реакции: Rocketmedia

molotok

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Палится у меня.

• Спасибо

Lord_Alfred

Client
Благодарностей
3 856
Баллы
  • Спасибо

Vvafel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
it detects me xd v5.18.0.0

• Спасибо

Rocketmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can somebody try it on Chrome Browser?

molotok

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

KitKat21

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, for me it also does not detect Chrome. Firefox is detected.
My version: v5 29.4.0

Да, для меня он также не обнаруживает Chrome. Firefox обнаружен.
Моя версия: v5 29.4.0

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Two lines of code and wola.
C#:
instance.SetBrowserPreference("media.webspeech.recognition.enable", false);
instance.SetBrowserPreference("media.webspeech.synth.enabled", true);

Thats Firefox browser
FF52x64

But anyway go ahead and try to detect Zenno. It will help all of us :-)

@VladZen why this option is different than the default firefox option?

• Спасибо
Реакции: Vvafel

KitKat21

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Interesting.

What is webspeech synth?
And what websites use it? Is it something common that many/big social networks use?

Two lines of code and wola.
C#:
instance.SetBrowserPreference("media.webspeech.recognition.enable", false);
instance.SetBrowserPreference("media.webspeech.synth.enabled", true);

Thats Firefox browser
FF52x64

But anyway go ahead and try to detect Zenno. It will help all of us :-)

@VladZen why this option is different than the default firefox option?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

Rocketmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Guys, congrats! You'r doing allright!
I'll deploy next version which will be little bit more sophisticated. That's should be a real quest for those of you who are trying to play with the detector.

Rocketmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Interesting.

What is webspeech synth?
And what websites use it? Is it something common that many/big social networks use?
I don't know if Facebook is detecting exactly this parameter, but on my opinion that at least should catch an eye of antifraud system.
I am exploring all differences between default zenno browser and real browser.

• Спасибо
Реакции: KitKat21

Vvafel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok, now I have a question, is it a good idea to put the code presented by lokiys in my scripts? will this help in more anonymity?

I wonder if maybe it was blocked by default for zennoposter for some important reason.

• Спасибо

Yuriy Zymlex

Команда форума
Благодарностей
3 292
Баллы
Последнее редактирование:

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
With @lokiys codes script can not detect, is posible @VladZen this code put default ? And maybe some developers looks something else on biggest websites ?

KitKat21

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hahahahahahaha

url=js%2Fsecurity%2Fmickeymouse.js

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
@VladZen can You check this thread and answer on questions?
I think You should be invested a little more there, since its anonymity case...

• Спасибо

Rocketmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen can You check this thread and answer on questions?
I think You should be invested a little more there, since its anonymity case...
Guys, ZennoPoster is literally the best product on the automatization field. In the next version i will be detecting other applications like MultiLogin App which has much less power compare to Zenno.

Regarging Vladzen don't be hard on this man, he's doing great job over the forum. It's holidays in Russia right now, so i think he will check it after 10th of May.

Последнее редактирование:

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Guys, ZennoPoster is literally the best product on the automatization field. In the next version i will be detecting other applications like MultiLogin App which has much less power compare to Zenno.

Regarging Vladzen don't be hard on this man, he's doing great job over the forum. It's holidays in Russia right now, so i think he will check it after 10th of May.
Just a reminder, it is very easy to accidentally skip some posts. :-) Not sure what holidays there are. I know 1 of May as holiday day, but nothing more.
And to make sure that zennoposter stays a top tool in web automation we have to keep the community on top as well. So that's exactly what I do.

Cheers

• Спасибо

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Sorry for delayed response.
Yes, there really were holidays during several days in our country.

These preferences are related to speech recognition inf Firefox which is experimental as I can see:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Web_Speech_API
Don't see any defaults for FireFox browser in this API.
We usually disable unnecessary content which can be used in browser, which I believe speech recognition is.

Are there any proofs that websites are really using it to detect users and thus detect bots?
I'm not sure about this. I just can see some self-made script from smart user)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Sorry for delayed response.
Yes, there really were holidays during several days in our country.

These preferences are related to speech recognition inf Firefox which is experimental as I can see:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Web_Speech_API
Don't see any defaults for FireFox browser in this API.
We usually disable unnecessary content which can be used in browser, which I believe speech recognition is.

Are there any proofs that websites are really using it to detect users and thus detect bots?
I'm not sure about this. I just can see some self-made script from smart user)
I do not think that You can get any proof what Google and other sites exactly track.
But I'm sure google knows how ZennoPoster works. It is not small soft anymore like it was 5 years ago.
I would not be surprised that there is a special worker in google for ZennoPoster tracking and catching.
I think Firefox browser in zennoposter SHOULD be exactly as it is not with some disabled things.
You could list all those things that can be disabled to run bots faster, but out of the box, it should be exactly the same as standalone firefox are.

I'm not sure why disable some things and guess if any sites will found it or not, instead of not disabling and not guessing. The answer is 100% clear to me.

Also can You please list ALL those things what makes zennoposter browser different than in standalone version?

• Спасибо
Реакции: Drom

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I opened thread about Alibaba, Alibaba detect me on very first load of template, and with manually adding text on fields, we talking about, @VladZen suggested that Alibaba track cookies, but i try and with clear cookie browser- Alibaba allow me to do action- but with Zenno not , it means, on load in PM they something detect 100%

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I opened thread about Alibaba, Alibaba detect me on very first load of template, and with manually adding text on fields, we talking about, @VladZen suggested that Alibaba track cookies, but i try and with clear cookie browser- Alibaba allow me to do action- but with Zenno not , it means, on load in PM they something detect 100%
When you enable Speech Recognition, does Alibaba detect you?)
I'm sure not, because Speech recognition is not the parameter to detect "zennoposter" brand software.

• Спасибо

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I leave this project, i now tested with your request, they something change i can not now as guest sending message, now is same, on zenno and on normal browser redirect me to sign in

But before, i can on normal browser send messages, on zenno not

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
I do not think that You can get any proof what Google and other sites exactly track.
But I'm sure google knows how ZennoPoster works. It is not small soft anymore like it was 5 years ago.
I would not be surprised that there is a special worker in google for ZennoPoster tracking and catching.
I think Firefox browser in zennoposter SHOULD be exactly as it is not with some disabled things.
You could list all those things that can be disabled to run bots faster, but out of the box, it should be exactly the same as standalone firefox are.

I'm not sure why disable some things and guess if any sites will found it or not, instead of not disabling and not guessing. The answer is 100% clear to me.

Also can You please list ALL those things what makes zennoposter browser different than in standalone version?
I don't think google and websites specially track zennoposter.
They analyze user's parameters and activity. If they are often the same or repeated, this can be suspected as bot.
Anyway, we will set these preferences as currently default in usual Firefox. I'll also ask developers to check other defaults.

• Спасибо

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks and this code is useful and for chrome or not ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
  • Спасибо

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)