How to use private proxy as system proxy for recaptcha?

ek3ekytop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Im using templates with recaptcha 2 which is solved by anti-captcha and rucaptcha modules but it only works when im not using my project proxies (maybe they are not good enough and recaptchas are too comlicated) I need to set up clean private proxies to be used only for solving recaptchas. How to use private proxy as default proxy for zeno? I've tried with Proxifier but not works at all.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Im using templates with recaptcha 2 which is solved by anti-captcha and rucaptcha modules but it only works when im not using my project proxies (maybe they are not good enough and recaptchas are too comlicated) I need to set up clean private proxies to be used only for solving recaptchas. How to use private proxy as default proxy for zeno? I've tried with Proxifier but not works at all.
In captcha action, there is a checkbox use proxy from the project.
OR if You want solely solve recaptcha with different proxies then You have to use Capmonster and sitekey addon.

ek3ekytop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When Im using my project proxies recaptchas can't be solved (maybe they aren't good enough). I need some software which will allow me to change my entire system IP with some private proxy.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: ek3ekytop

ek3ekytop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I plan to buy CapMonster, but I have few questions because some things are not clear for me.

1. Do I need to buy sitekey addon separately?
2. Will CapMonster take much system resources?
3. I have CapMonster installed with my zennoposter standart , what is the difference ?

Thanks in advance !

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)