How to use multi-selection? Please help.

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a problem. When I start the bot, I added a multi-selection. In this multi-selection, I included several cities from around the world, and I always choose 5 cities. When I look inside the bot within the variable, these 5 cities appear separated by a comma. When running the bot with a proxy, it always analyzes the proxy city, and it always gives an error because it analyzes all 5 cities at once. The question is, how can I make it analyze one city at a time? In this case, one city at a time within this variable. I've tried putting these 5 cities separated by commas into a list, but I couldn't find a function that does that. Could someone help me?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
You should copy this variable to list and set lines separator - comma in this list.

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
List processing>Add line and insert the value from variable.

• Спасибо
Реакции: cesario678

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
List processing>Add line and insert the value from variable.
Thank you. It worked partially. It now retrieves information from the variable where I defined all the options when initializing the bot. However, when it comes to displaying the list, the list doesn't separate the options; it keeps all the options together separated by commas. In the list configuration, I selected "custom text" and "custom regex" and added a comma there. But even so, it doesn't separate the data from the variable. It still keeps all the options together separated by commas. Could you give me some guidance on this?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
Thank you. It worked partially. It now retrieves information from the variable where I defined all the options when initializing the bot. However, when it comes to displaying the list, the list doesn't separate the options; it keeps all the options together separated by commas. In the list configuration, I selected "custom text" and "custom regex" and added a comma there. But even so, it doesn't separate the data from the variable. It still keeps all the options together separated by commas. Could you give me some guidance on this?

Make it like in the attached example.

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: cesario678

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)