How To Use Loops In CC

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Alright all you programming wizards out there (Shade) maybe you can help this newbie to C how to do this. As we know, dynamically created document addresses are a pain in the ass. Combine that with a site that has to use emulations to fill in text before a button is available and we have the ultimate monster for making a template.

Here's the dilemma. How do you use a counter in CC as a variable to input into a document address?

Код:
// Setting value [this is cr...] to the element with tag [textarea]
			he = instance.GetTabByAddress("page").GetDocumentByAddress("0;_13").FindElementByTag("form", 0).FindChildByName("text_text");
			if (he.IsVoid) {
				he = instance.GetTabByAddress("page").GetDocumentByAddress("0;_13").FindElementByTag("form", 0).FindChildByAttribute("textarea", "fulltag", "textarea", "text", 0);
			}
			if (he.IsVoid) return -1;
Without having to copy and paste each line with a different document address, is there a way to create a variable that is input into the document address and if so, how would you go about looping it back up if it returns -1 to add another number to the counter and try it. I've been looking at HeadFirst's tutorials on C# and can't seem to wrap my head around it. Do you use a 'while' loop or if;else.

Help me out here please.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Bump

shade

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Alright all you programming wizards out there (Shade) maybe you can help this newbie to C how to do this. As we know, dynamically created document addresses are a pain in the ass. Combine that with a site that has to use emulations to fill in text before a button is available and we have the ultimate monster for making a template.

Here's the dilemma. How do you use a counter in CC as a variable to input into a document address?

Код:
// Setting value [this is cr...] to the element with tag [textarea]
            he = instance.GetTabByAddress("page").GetDocumentByAddress("0;_13").FindElementByTag("form", 0).FindChildByName("text_text");
            if (he.IsVoid) {
                he = instance.GetTabByAddress("page").GetDocumentByAddress("0;_13").FindElementByTag("form", 0).FindChildByAttribute("textarea", "fulltag", "textarea", "text", 0);
            }
            if (he.IsVoid) return -1;
Without having to copy and paste each line with a different document address, is there a way to create a variable that is input into the document address and if so, how would you go about looping it back up if it returns -1 to add another number to the counter and try it. I've been looking at HeadFirst's tutorials on C# and can't seem to wrap my head around it. Do you use a 'while' loop or if;else.

Help me out here please.
Hi bigcajones.

I hope that I correctly understand you. So, my answer:

Of course for loop would be better to use "while" or "for" or "foreach". By the way, almost any duplication of code is better to replace by loops. For your problem I think it should be like this:
JavaScript:
            // review all addresses from "0" to "2"
            for (int i = 0; i < 3; i++)
            {
                he = instance.GetTabByAddress("page").GetDocumentByAddress(i.ToString()).FindElementByTag("form", 0).FindChildByName("text");
                if (he.IsVoid) {
                    he = instance.GetTabByAddress("page").GetDocumentByAddress(i.ToString()).FindElementByTag("form", 0).FindChildById("text");
                }
                if (he.IsVoid) {
                    he = instance.GetTabByAddress("page").GetDocumentByAddress(i.ToString()).FindElementByTag("form", 0).FindChildByAttribute("input:text", "fulltag", "input:text", "text", 0);
                }
                if (he.IsVoid) 
                {
                    // if did not watch all addresses then go to the next iteration of the loop
                    if (i != 2) continue;
// if watched all addresses then return -1
                    else return -1;
                }
                // if the html element was found then break loop and go to next block of code
                else break;
            }
But I think that this example is not useful. So, it will be better if you write me url of site and point me where is a problem.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)