How to use catch all domain email

wm00

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
When I create account I want zenno to use email like [email protected] What can I put in front of @mydomain.com so that it change for every account created? Also, the site I want to create the account at asks to put the same email twice (confirm the email), how can I make sure it adds the same email in both fields when creating the same account but change it for new accounts?

Thanks

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
When I create account I want zenno to use email like [email protected] What can I put in front of @mydomain.com so that it change for every account created?
Not sure what you mean there but you have to put anything in front of @yourdomain.com but you have to make sure that anything sent to @yourdomain.com goes to one email what you will check for confirmation link, but again then if you create accounts in one site you will have to work with one thread, otherwise if you will get two same emails in your box zenno will fail to find right one. Depends on email verification way.

Also, the site I want to create the account at asks to put the same email twice (confirm the email), how can I make sure it adds the same email in both fields when creating the same account but change it for new accounts?

Thanks
If you use random generated emails then just use same variable in both email and email confirm field.

Cheers

wm00

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
What I mean is what I have to put so that every time it create an account it use a different email like [email protected], [email protected]? This is because I need a different email every time I create a new account...

wm00

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
First of all you have to go to your hosting and make this catch all email, only after that you can use it in zenno.
Or make 10000 other emails and use them in zenno as list of emails, for multithreading

Honestly I'm not an expert in those catch all email things as I'm not using them in my projects...

wm00

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I know how to set a catch all email on my hosting account. My question is about zenno software only and is actually very basic. How can I use a random name before the @ ([email protected])? For example same software allow to use spintax like mary{1|2|3|4}{1|2|3|4}@mydomain.com

If this is not possible, can zenno add a random email every time it fill the form? If yes, how?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

wm00

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you but how can that be added to an email? I read the tutorial but, no offence, it is far from being very detailed or intuitive and I asked a simple question here and still don't have the solution...

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Thank you but how can that be added to an email? I read the tutorial but, no offence, it is far from being very detailed or intuitive and I asked a simple question here and still don't have the solution...
Indy posted you screenshot of action to generate random login which you can use further in your project.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)