How to update to lastest version?

Multimastery

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

How do I update the software? Now it's showing update available: 2.10.16.2. In the settings I have the boxes checked for the software to update automatically and it's still not doing it. Then I tried to manually download the update and my computer is saying it can't execute the files.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hello and welcome.
You have to download a new version from your userArea and then install it. https://userarea.zennolab.com/lk/login.aspx
AutoUpdate You talking about are meant not for the program but for captcha modules.

Multimastery

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I did download the update and my computer is saying it can't execute the files. What do I need to do?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Multimastery

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
You have to right-click on the exe-File and implicitly allow the execution. Had the same problem because Windows is blocking some files from not trusted sources.
I did right click on the file and tried to run it as administrator and Windows just keep popping up a message that the file cannot be found. And also, when I tried to just click on the file and open it the regular way, Windows just pops up a message they can't execute the file in this equipment. So I don't know what else to do. But I did message "support" about this yesterday and have yet to receive a response (on a critical ticket). Overall, I must say publicly that the support on this product has been terrible. I've have been going back & forth fooling with this about various issues for weeks. So if no one resolves this soon then they're gonna have to give me my money back - eIse I will be contacting my credit company and taking any other actions I need to take. Very disappointed in this purchase. It's been a headache to say the least!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
I did right click on the file and tried to run it as administrator and Windows just keep popping up a message that the file cannot be found. And also, when I tried to just click on the file and open it the regular way, Windows just pops up a message they can't execute the file in this equipment. So I don't know what else to do. But I did message "support" about this yesterday and have yet to receive a response (on a critical ticket). Overall, I must say publicly that the support on this product has been terrible. I've have been going back & forth fooling with this about various issues for weeks. So if no one resolves this soon then they're gonna have to give me my money back - eIse I will be contacting my credit company and taking any other actions I need to take. Very disappointed in this purchase. It's been a headache to say the least!
Hello. Sorry to hear that but it seems like an individual computer problem, this is why You do not get immediate support :-)
I'm sure @VladZen will answer as soon as there will be some info about it.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)