How to train MP on the same platform?

marwanin

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
Assume I made a Forum Poster for SMF forums.
where can I put the URLs for thr SMF forums that i want zenno to ruplicate the same steps I made on the original Forum.

Zennon

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Interested in this too. Can we create different profiles and rotate them?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
The process is simple
1) record the template with intellisearch function. Your steps in template after all will be as simple as enter email- click login and so on. Without any attributes of HTML.
2) then use about 10 different urls and check if intellisearch detect required fields right. If not - correct it. Add to template all required fields which were not used in previous recorded/checked urls. Make them "unnecessary". Make all steps which is not seen on all pages for this platform unnecessary.
3) run template with 100-200 different urls in zenno ( not in debug or project maker). Make sure to log all urls which will not end with success.
4) open each URL inrecorder and teach intellisearch to fill these pages. Save template.
On each cycle your will increase success rate significantly )

Sorry for bad English) its 6 am here and I'm sleepy going to work )

Последнее редактирование:

Zennon

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks rostonix that was very helpful.
It would be great if there was a manual for zenno MP. I'm loving it :D

marwanin

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
thanks rostonix, I don't understand this:

3) run template with 100-200 different urls in zenno ( not in debug or project maker). Make sure to log all urls which will not end with success.

where Can I put those 100 URLS in zenno?
and please another another question, how can I log unseccessful urls

thanks again

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
You will get urls to register in list form in zenno (list with sync with txt on hard drive)

Simply add bad end step and actoin to save URL to another txt file
So every unsuccessful page will be saved and you I'll b able to analyze it

marwanin

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I should relate a txt file ( URLS ) and tell zenno poster to go randomly on one of those urls? please a picture will be great

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The process is simple
1) record the template with intellisearch function. Your steps in template after all will be as simple as enter email- click login and so on. Without any attributes of HTML.
2) then use about 10 different urls and check if intellisearch detect required fields right. If not - correct it. Add to template all required fields which were not used in previous recorded/checked urls. Make them "unnecessary". Make all steps which is not seen on all pages for this platform unnecessary.
4) open each URL inrecorder and teach intellisearch to fill these pages. Save template.
On each cycle your will increase success rate significantly )

Sorry for bad English) its 6 am here and I'm sleepy going to work )
Rostonix,

I have a few questions in regards to some of the points you made here.

1. When training intellisearch on a specific platform, I assume that the recorder has to be ON, and active (not in pause mode). I've noticed that you can train Intellisearch while the recorder is paused, but im not completely certain if doing this is correct.

2. In the event that the recorder has to be on, and I have to create a template (Lets call the template Intellisearchtraining.xmlZ), are all future URLs that are of the same platform supposed to be appended to the Intellisearchtraining template, or to different individual templates?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
I'm not a developer. Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong

I think we can teach IS in pause mode and after all save our project.
No need for tons of templates. 1 is fine?

I will play with it a little bit later

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Triplex

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm not a developer. Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong

I thing we can teach IS in pause mode and after all save our project.
No need for tons of templates. 1 is fine?

I will play with it a little bit later
Yea, i'll be playing with it a bit more today as well. For testing purposes I was training IS while the recorder was paused, and the steps would be added to the IS database, but just for safe keeping I recorded a Base Template to operate from as well. Gonna try about 20 more sites of the same platform today, then tonight I'll launch a mini-campaign on the platform and report back on my findings.

Zennon

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yea, i'll be playing with it a bit more today as well. For testing purposes I was training IS while the recorder was paused, and the steps would be added to the IS database, but just for safe keeping I recorded a Base Template to operate from as well. Gonna try about 20 more sites of the same platform today, then tonight I'll launch a mini-campaign on the platform and report back on my findings.
Amazing. I'm training IntelliSearch for a specific plattform and will report back later.
It would be great if we could share what we've learned. If anyone is interested in discussing about template creation and inellisearch training, hit me up on skype

EDIT: I'm having difficulties to train IntelliSearch. Once I've recorded my template, how do I train IS?
I'm loading an unsuccessful URL and then filling out the fields with IS. Once is completed I save the project. Is that all? Or do I have to manually import entries to IS?

diosman

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
someone has an example of the working pattern?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)