How to solve two captchas?

ibmethatswhoib

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
So I don't see a captcha for numbers, there are two captchas in a place i'm trying to post. The first one is "what is 7 + 2" then a field to enter data. How do I get the captcha to pop up because when I highlight 7+2 and right click it doesn't give the option for this is captcha....So how do I get the captcha to popup on something like that?

backlinks666

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
when i registe the yahoo co uk mail.

the captcha sometime below the fied of fill in and sometime above the fied,

so the zennoposter can not read sometimes.

how to solve it?

ibmethatswhoib

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
right after that I found another captcha that I'm having problems with. So there is a captcha where 4 pictures pop up and you have to pick the kitten or whatever. How do I make all the 4 pictures pop up so I can click the right one? If there is a way to do that.

Thanks

playmefast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So I don't see a captcha for numbers, there are two captchas in a place i'm trying to post. The first one is "what is 7 + 2" then a field to enter data. How do I get the captcha to pop up because when I highlight 7+2 and right click it doesn't give the option for this is captcha....So how do I get the captcha to popup on something like that?
About this issue - you can check this part of FAQ and its paragraph Mathematical text CAPTCHA

backlinks666, you try to catch both of these CAPTCHAs with Record Actions (you may have to create one dummy template tab to pile up there your recorded steps) and then insert required steps into your main template with copy-paste from dummy tab.

The logic is - if Zenno will find top one CAPTCHA it will solve it. If it won't find, it will use "non critical exit", and in the next branch will solve the bottom one CAPTCHA. Using this way you will have both of them covered.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)