How to solve Google Search captcha?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Recaptcha is solved by automated algorithms in CapMonster, not by human workers as in captcha services like rucaptcha.
What proxies do you use for solving recaptcha in CapMonster2 and what method of solving?
I would recommend you to select Chrome method of solving in recaptcha addon settings
Chrome_method.png

and also use some high quality proxies, for example, like this.

Exige

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
We only submit tokens that are successfully solved by CapMonster, we are generating a new browser instance each time so we're not using a burned data-s.

The issue we have is when we're submitting the token it's as if CapMonster has done so in a way that consumes it whereas rucaptcha doesn't? Is there a setting that we need to change for it to not consume the token?

We're already on coldproxy for our proxies.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
We only submit tokens that are successfully solved by CapMonster, we are generating a new browser instance each time so we're not using a burned data-s.

The issue we have is when we're submitting the token it's as if CapMonster has done so in a way that consumes it whereas rucaptcha doesn't? Is there a setting that we need to change for it to not consume the token?

We're already on coldproxy for our proxies.
I suppose this means that token from CapMonster is not accepted after you submitted it.
So, I gave you the tips how to get better quality tokens.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Do you have an account with CapMonsterCloud - www.capmonster.cloud ?
I would ask you to try solving recaptcha there and check if it works for google search

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)