How to slowdown zennoposter threads

gaabs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'd like to slow down the threads, when I put it to run, it run all at once ! I'd like to take a break of 2~5seconds between each thread opens !

Вложения

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
I'd like to slow down the threads, when I put it to run, it run all at once ! I'd like to take a break of 2~5seconds between each thread opens !
Use the scheduler if you want to run the template at different times.
If You want just a couple of seconds then simply add pause action at the start.

gaabs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I already tried adding several "pauses" on module, trying to make them have random timing between opening the page, but looks like when u run it, it only follow one parameter so if u put a pause interval between 10~30 seconds before opening the page and run 20 threads at once it will roll it once and use this value on every thread

so the result is : it take 10~30 seconds to open all the 20 threads, and it doesnt work.. it just slow down the process of opening the page but it doesnt slow down the proccess of each thread, but them all

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
I already tried adding several "pauses" on module, trying to make them have random timing between opening the page, but looks like when u run it, it only follow one parameter so if u put a pause interval between 10~30 seconds before opening the page and run 20 threads at once it will roll it once and use this value on every thread

so the result is : it take 10~30 seconds to open all the 20 threads, and it doesnt work.. it just slow down the process of opening the page but it doesnt slow down the proccess of each thread, but them all
If You add pause of range 10-30 seconds then each thread will generate random pause between 10-30 sec and wait this time before going to the next action.
I'm just confused what is the point of pause if you run 20 threads?

Threads are meant to INCREASE speed. If You want to DECREASE working speed then first thing is to DECREASE thread count.

gaabs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Some people can think suspicious traffic coming within less than a second delay! Thats why I need pause.

I tried adding this pause and the result is like I said before, all threads works equally and uses the same pause. Using 10~30 seconds on pause and between each clicks I got max 3 seconds (surely its about the proxy speed of each thread) and min less than a second as u can see in the screen shot above!

gaabs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I could run 100 threads but I just cant let it all run at once to does not look suspicious

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Man if you will run 100 threads then there will be no delay but SIMULTANEOUSLY 100 visitors on the site.
What you can see in logs it means ONE of your 100 threads finished at this time.
If You want just one visitor on-site and with a delay after each visit then You have to run with one thread and with my suggested way - using pause, or scheduler.

gaabs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Have you seen my module on the another post? I have a pause before the module run but all pages are being loaded at the same time so it does not work, sorry.
I'll test scheduler but I believe its so easy to add delay between threads starting thats even unaceppatble that we cant do this lol

I have been using a software called botchief and its TERRIBLE compared with zennoposter and thats why I am here.

U also saw my photo above, showing that EVEN AFTER adding pause, there is NO delay between pages being loaded (the delay is minimum and its about the speed of each port)
adding scheduler looks like just works for MINUTES so I'd have to setup it to work ONE thread each 1 minute which is way too slow.

I understand that u guys have been working hard to get always FASTER and now a newbie comes and ask to slow down a little and it makes no sense, but I am a customer as anyone else and I probably have different needs by using your software.
I just want to know if there is a way to make it useful for my purpose. Did u see the photo on my first post? I'd like to make it comes within 5~10 seconds delay, is that possible and can u help me with that?
*if I am doing wrong with pause setting, I am sorry, but as I shown on my another post, I already made what u said and it didnt work.

gaabs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have been testing this for the whole day and I can assure you, the Pause interval does not works as u think it does, all threads runs the same pause interval when running a single module. I tried even adding a 10x loop on pause interval (0-5) seconds which would make a LOT of interval possibilities and the only interval I got was the proxy loading time.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)