How to skip timeout Recaptcha

tennisfans

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am solving RV2 on sites which don't have the ReCaptcha code updated. Let's say 60-70% of the sites have the old Recaptcha code, therefore I get a timeout.

It's not a proxy issue, it's a website issue.

What I need is to skip the "bad sites" faster, in order to process more correct Recaptchas. Is there an option or a couple of options I need to check to speed up the process?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
What's wrong with this old captcha code? How does it give timeout error when solving?

tennisfans

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Webmasters did not update the Recaptcha code. Therefore, you cannot signup/login on those sites. I manually checked errors and 90% of them are coming from sites where the protected forms have old Recaptcha. The sites are unusable with or without Capmonster. However, Capmonster still tries to solve it, giving a timeout error.

Since I try to parse as many sites as I can, these "garbage" sites are slowing down the process. My question was if there's any option to quickly skip Recaptcha once it has timeout.

But I know such option can affect valid sites as well.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Webmasters did not update the Recaptcha code. Therefore, you cannot signup/login on those sites. I manually checked errors and 90% of them are coming from sites where the protected forms have old Recaptcha. The sites are unusable with or without Capmonster. However, Capmonster still tries to solve it, giving a timeout error.

Since I try to parse as many sites as I can, these "garbage" sites are slowing down the process. My question was if there's any option to quickly skip Recaptcha once it has timeout.

But I know such option can affect valid sites as well.
Then make some logic in your code what checks if there are this old ReCaptcha or new. If old, just end this site and do not continue to CapMonster hence any timeout.

tennisfans

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am using Capmonster along with GSA, not much that I can do to skip it. I thought Capmonster might have some option to quickly skip a captcha once it has a timeout.
If not possible, it's ok with me.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)