How to set timeout for action

fudge

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Is there a way to set a timeout per action? Like when trying to get sms code, can there be a timeout to stop so the status can be updated in time?

Thank you.

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You need to create a control, something like this:

Код:
int i = 0;
try{
    i = project.Context["i"];
}
catch{
    project.Context["i"] = i;
}

if (i < 20){
    System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(2000);
}
else{
   throw new Exception();
}

i += 1;
project.Context["i"] = i;
That code will try check element 20 times and if there is no sucess, it will move to timeout block.

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: buypvablog и morpheus93

cherubin

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I'm not sure to understand the logic here, it seems to be in an infinite loop.
If the action is Ok, it come back to the action again and again, and if not it goes to timeout.

pvaloblog

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
There are many important things to do in design, buy gmail accounts cheap branding, and communication. Knowing how to prioritize your work can make your life much easier. Here are some tips to help you prioritise your tasks and avoid overcommitting. Hopefully, these ideas will be useful for you! Read on for more. Here are some benefits of having money in your life. The first benefit is that it can increase your earning potential. The second benefit is that it can be used to improve your quality of living. buy and sell twitter accounts

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Is there a way to set a timeout per action? Like when trying to get sms code, can there be a timeout to stop so the status can be updated in time?

Thank you.

EtaLasquera
reply is extremely good for a lot of case's but i don't think that was the question you were asking

For a 'GENERAL' time out for some action blocks you need to go into the "action properties"
(double click or in the action properties windows there are sometimes a tab thats says "MORE")

in all other cases the C# code is your solution

• Спасибо
Реакции: EtaLasquera

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
EtaLasquera
reply is extremely good for a lot of case's but i don't think that was the question you were asking

For a 'GENERAL' time out for some action blocks you need to go into the "action properties"
(double click or in the action properties windows there are sometimes a tab thats says "MORE")

Посмотреть вложение 99298

in all other cases the C# code is your solution
Great! I've never seen this ^^ its very usefull!

• Спасибо
Реакции: PHaRTnONu

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)