How to run more than 3 threads and still make it work

calgon1796

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey,

I have about 200 projects in ZennoPoster each running once an hour, I usually run about 20 at the same time but in the last month this seemed not to work anymore as I cannot follow anyone else for one reason or another. The projects follow when there is 1-3 threads running but once that is exceded they will not follow anyone anymore.
The only issue I think of is the fact that I copied my main project in 200 copies of it, I also might think that there is a setting that I can't find or see.

What do you think the issue is?

Thank you.

Katana

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,
why did you create so many projects? can't you create a project from a list that selects a random choice and you launch 100 threads at the same time?
for my case, it didn't work when I launched several projects because my lists were empty or a folder was not created, which crashed my script. can you explain (if you wish) what your script does?

calgon1796

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Each project it's linked with cookies to one of my accounts, it basically loads the proxy and the cookies and it starts following people, each account/project having individual lists, there is no problem regarding folders or files. ZennoPoster runs all my 20 threads and the follow action is executed but if you refresh the page where the user was followed *boom* it is not followed, which in case of running the same accounts that didn t followed one by one it works, it follows people both in single thread ZennoPoster and ProjectMaker.

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why don't you make all the accounts into an excel file, leave all your folders instact, and simply load profile and cookies, and tadaaa you got only 1 template for 200 accounts.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)