How To Remove ZennoBox Users After 30 Days

askmars

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
I have tried to remove one Zennobox customer from my sales due to he disputes the payment.
I don't want he to use the bot anymore. I have tried all the options in "Manage Sales" but none of them works.
Please let me know how I can remove him and disable his bot.
Thank you a lot

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Hello,
I have tried to remove one Zennobox customer from my sales due to he disputes the payment.
I don't want he to use the bot anymore. I have tried all the options in "Manage Sales" but none of them works.
Please let me know how I can remove him and disable his bot.
Thank you a lot
You should use refund option in user area to cancel bot sale.

askmars

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

That buyer disputes the payment after 30 days and I am not able to use the refund option to cancel that bot.
Thank you

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

askmars

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Got it, thank you.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen refund after 30 days via API not will be implemented?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
no, i think cancel subscription not work via api after 30 days, and you suggest me to add subscription for 30 days, but this is not option , please check i think cancel subscription after 30 days NOT work via API ?

I know - we can not get refund, but cancel subscription is natural option .

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
no, i think cancel subscription not work via api after 30 days, and you suggest me to add subscription for 30 days, but this is not option , please check i think cancel subscription after 30 days NOT work via API ?

I knot what we can not get refund, but cancel subscription is natural option .
I can check it only after 30 days))

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
by default for some reason you not allow cancel after 30 days, and in panel for manully cancel you have additional notification for it, ok maybe you added it for security reason, but auto cancel for unlimited sell is good option, as i explain, for example Paypal have several levels of API, sometime first charge is not good and second is good, and i do not want mess and with your API, to non stop selling, refunding every user and it is good to be lifetime licence- with option for cancel .

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
by default for some reason you not allow cancel after 30 days, and in panel for manully cancel you have additional notification for it, ok maybe you added it for security reason, but auto cancel for unlimited sell is good option, as i explain, for example Paypal have several levels of API, sometime first charge is not good and second is good, and i do not want mess and with your API, to non stop selling, refunding every user and it is good to be lifetime licence- with option for cancel .
Could you please remind me the topic where you asked for refund after 30 days in API?

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
actually it is not refund, it is cancel subscription . I try to find, but not had success, but i will here explain all.

We via API, can put 0 for unlimited , lifetime licence or add some days right, 2 or 30 days . If we add 0- lifetime, and after 30 days, we can not call via API - cancel template via API - right ? And you, i remember ask me, why i need this option, why I not on start add some limited for zenno.
But this is not good, because instead one problem (Paypal api ) i need to think on 2, I mean why this simple option just not add on API, we can cancel any plain?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
actually it is not refund, it is cancel subscription . I try to find, but not had success, but i will here explain all.

We via API, can put 0 for unlimited , lifetime licence or add some days right, 2 or 30 days . If we add 0- lifetime, and after 30 days, we can not call via API - cancel template via API - right ? And you, i remember ask me, why i need this option, why I not on start add some limited for zenno.
But this is not good, because instead one problem (Paypal api ) i need to think on 2, I mean why this simple option just not add on API, we can cancel any plain?
I just checked the API:
"RefundTimeout - you're trying to get a refund for sale, which was made before purchase of Developer license, automatically you can do this only within 30 days after sale, if you need to block access to your bot after 30 days, you can do this manually in userarea, the commission will not be refunded."
There is said, that you can manually refund subscription in usera area for API sale. So, why that does not match you?

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
well, same you can say for zenno, why automation software, you can manually make SEO or internet tasks :-)

It will be nice to add option and for API, to automate this part, it can not hurt, can only help, right

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
well, same you can say for zenno, why automation software, you can manually make SEO or internet tasks :-)

It will be nice to add option and for API, to automate this part, it can not hurt, can only help, right
I'll forward your feedback to our developers.
However, this case, when you need to refund bot sale after 30 days is rather an exclusion than a rule.
It's not quite reasonable to automate such cases.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes, thanks, you are right it is exclusion from some point of view, but for monthly subscribe it is pain with Paypal API with a million problems and bad signals, less support and better is to give users lifetime licence, and when Paypal give us final signal that user cancel membership to send signal to Zenno to cancel template, it is cleaner.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen and one case from today, just to have big picture, paypal have several cycles of checking funds, some users not have credit cart- have debit and when paypal user get notice about missing funds they funded debit cart, and when paypal can not take money, it is first cycle, they send me alert about it, sometimes it had 3 or 4 cycles, but they this alert allways improve changing- do I need every 20 hours to send refund then again sell ? Only constant is final cancel api alert of paypal, when I get this API note, I will cancel zenno template. It means, for all users on start is 0 - lifetime, and with final cancel of paypal we send cancel template it is less suport and less mess for all with this simple API function.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
@VladZen and one case from today, just to have big picture, paypal have several cycles of checking funds, some users not have credit cart- have debit and when paypal user get notice about missing funds they funded debit cart, and when paypal can not take money, it is first cycle, they send me alert about it, sometimes it had 3 or 4 cycles, but they this alert allways improve changing- do I need every 20 hours to send refund then again sell ? Only constant is final cancel api alert of paypal, when I get this API note, I will cancel zenno template. It means, for all users on start is 0 - lifetime, and with final cancel of paypal we send cancel template it is less suport and less mess for all with this simple API function.
I'm not sure how it is related to 30 days refund period. Is paypal still trying to charge funds from debit card even after 30 days?

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It is related with asked update for API to add option for cancel after 30 day

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes, it have cycles, first time, then after 24h or 48h, 3. cycle is sometimes after several days, but there are a lot exceptions, maybe they look user history, it is not for all same . For example, yesterday paypal charged my user after 15 days of billing day, they not send me final cancel, I do not know why, but final cancel is fine, when i get it- I know to can cancel and template and it will be fine to automate .

This user is on billing a months in my service, and now, if I want to cancel his template, I must go in admin and manually cancel it.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
VladZen , about API and remove sale after 30 days, any chance to implement in future?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)