How to registrate accounts on www.wordpress.com

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
How to registrate accounts and get verified account by email.

<iframe id="fr" src="http://www.youtube.com/subscribe_widget?p=ZennoLab" style="overflow: hidden; height: 105px; width: 300px; border: 0;" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0">If You are unable to see the YouTube Subscribe button <a target='_blank' href="http://www.youtube.com/user/ZennoLab">Click here</a></iframe>

Последнее редактирование модератором:

apeee

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just watched this video and WOW! It is so complex. I'm not a programmer and I think I will find it hard to understand and to make it work.

What knowledge/skills (HTML, C/C++, VB, JAVA, etc.) is required to understand and run ZennoPoster?

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Theoretically for basic templates no special knowledge should be required - everything is done with GUI with project recorder and macros builder. Simply play with it - watching something totally new always get you such impression that it's complicated. After you play with Zenno a bit, a lot things will be clear :-)
However to get good skills and create advanced templates you should know/understand HTML, browser DOM, and ability to think programmatically (e.g. understanding loop concepts, logical operators, and so on).
Specific language isn't relevant - almost every programming language has similar concepts while syntax details are different.

apeee

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I know HTML + CSS but I don't know DOM. I understand that programming language is not required for ZennoPoster but however as you mentioned "programmatic thinking" is required. Maybe after some tests I will be able to know if I can handle this tool on my own.

apeee

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Again I watched this video after two days playing with ZennoPoster and to my surprise I was able to understood 80% of this video actions. Hopefully, I will be able to catch it 100% soon.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)