How to regenerate profile in c#

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just noticed in v7 that there is the option to regenerate the profile. Is there a way in c# to do it ?
thanks

• Спасибо
Реакции: Perfecto

Perfecto

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also interested in the answer

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
I just noticed in v7 that there is the option to regenerate the profile. Is there a way in c# to do it ?
thanks
Hi, if you mean this.

Then this is only possible before the project started and not possible to do in the middle of the template if that's what you want.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Perfecto

Perfecto

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, that's exactly it.
I have to scrape a site while logged into the target site which has a lot of protection, so I have to change accounts as well as browser fingerprints and IP regularly to get to the end of the pagination.
The template has to run once a day and I can't predict in advance the number of pages to scrape to know how many times the template will run.
Of course, I could pass this variable in a TXT file, but ZP doesn't take a variable here:

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
1. I hear the wrong logic - When scrapping with pagination, you usually scrap all pagination links and then open each link as a new attempt. So if you have 100 links to scrape, you will run this 100 times and not one time in a loop.

2. You can dynamically add value in attempts count, it's only from C# unfortunately.

3. You can make a second template with only a job to run and generate a random profiles, and save them in a folder. Your scrapping template can then take those random generated profiles and load on the fly as you wanted initially.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Pierre Paul Jacques

Perfecto

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. I hear the wrong logic - When scrapping with pagination, you usually scrap all pagination links and then open each link as a new attempt. So if you have 100 links to scrape, you will run this 100 times and not one time in a loop.
In my case, there's only a "next page" button, but I plan to manage pagination directly by changing the parameter in the URL to display the following 100 lines for each request

2. You can dynamically add value in attempts count, it's only from C# unfortunately.
Very interesting, I haven't found any information on this subject. Can you tell me more?

3. You can make a second template with only a job to run and generate a random profiles, and save them in a folder. Your scrapping template can then take those random generated profiles and load on the fly as you wanted initially.
So simple, so smart!
Is it necessary to relaunch the browser between profile changes, or is it useless?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
In my case, there's only a "next page" button, but I plan to manage pagination directly by changing the parameter in the URL to display the following 100 lines for each request

Very interesting, I haven't found any information on this subject. Can you tell me more?

So simple, so smart!
Is it necessary to relaunch the browser between profile changes, or is it useless?
Посмотреть вложение 118153

Control zenno tasks | ZennoLab - Сообщество профессионалов автоматизации

Restart the instance is for reload instance in case of high resource usage.
If you use Chrome you Run instance without browser and then run instance with new profile folder.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)