how to Regenerate current profile ?

papa-rico

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi i'm new Please Be Kind )))

How to Regenerate current profile ?

i'm creating users with the from auto generated profile- but i need this step to be done like 10 times with new generated Fname-LName-nickname (taken from New Regenerate profile ) ! How can i do that ?

screen shot

papa-rico

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
found away )) thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
You can regenerate it in PM only.
Note that if you run multiple threads in ZennoPoster, each thread will generate different profile.

papa-rico

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi thanks for replaying and happy holidays,

Yeah i mostly as strange as it would sound using Project maker for automation more then zennoposter mostly, cz i think the templates i made are not ideal and For Google Services there's always some shift happening and stop the process like different ip from proxies and vpn. Thus running my specific project in zennoposter is impossible , I automated it with Mouse macro in a way that i run a bat file.

Here is little video of what i did

macro mouse automation

I know it might look silly from point of view from Pro guys but it works for me and does the job without spending alot of time googling and figuring out how to automate changing the profile and integrating the Vpn into project maker

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

Yeah i mostly as strange as it would sound using Project maker for automation more then zennoposter mostly, cz i think the templates i made are not ideal and For Google Services there's always some shift happening and stop the process like different ip from proxies and vpn. Thus running my specific project in zennoposter is impossible , I automated it with Mouse macro in a way that i run a bat file.

macro mouse automation

I know it might look silly from point of view from Pro guys but it works for me and does the job without spending alot of time googling and figuring out how to automate changing the profile and integrating the Vpn into project maker
I thought you were using this option)
Regenerate profile.png

papa-rico

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yeah i'm using it exactly like that ))

i recorded short video i guess the link is not visible well )))

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

lastronin88

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

macro mouse automation

hey do you mind posting this again. Im also running my projects on project maker, since when i run on bulk on zennoposter it never works.
it always detected.

papa-rico

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)