How to recognize posts and like automatically?

phoenixweb

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello everybody. I created a bot for a social network similar to Instagram where there are a list of posts (videos or photos).

The bot automatically takes the access data from a file, logs in, solves the captacha and puts the likes under the published posts.

The problem is that it puts likes only when I record the action, while I'm looking for a way to make him directly recognize the last 20 posts published and like them.

I can't find a way to make him recognize the posts (so without me registering) and like them.

I appreciate some suggestions. Thank you

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Hello and welcome.
If the recording does not work as expected and it won't because like or similar buttons can be with different attributes.
I suggest using action constructor for searching HTML elements to work with

phoenixweb

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thx for your reply but my question was different. I don't want recording more, i would mybot (after login) automatically recognize last 20 posts and like them. In advance editor i don't see a way to do this.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Here I have used action constructor to find all 3 posts:

In your case, I would find HTML search criteria what match ALL your like buttons. then using counter like 20 of them. 0,1,2,3,4,5 etc. This way you would like last 20 posts.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)