How to post reply on twitter

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
how to post reply on twitter like tweetattack? exemple...it like you singin and search for the keywords and post multiply reply..i try to make 1 but after i post a reply then it start again from the signin that i only post 1 reply and logout and reply for the same person if i find the same keywords..can ZP do like signin on twitter account and search for a keywords and post reply to the whole twitter account the appeared on the page until account ban..need pro help please and sorry for my english

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah ZP can do that. I built something like Keyword Nitro on steroids. Thing is, you really have to plan the whole system, which temp files you will need, which data etc. I don't know how others are doing stuff, but my templates always end up being awesome. So maybe others might say a twitter bot is easy, but I'd say, if you want to make it right, you have to use all of your brain...

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i have problem at post a reply...so can you tell me that how i can reply to every1 on 1 template...do i need to click all the reply button 1 by 1?

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And hope some1 that pro with ZP kind enough 2 show how to make it..

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I can only say how I did it, there might be other solutions. I divide the process into 2 templates. The first one gets the names to reply to, the second one posts to them. So you do your search and then scrape (regexp) the usernames. You save them to a file. But before saving you make sure the names don't appear on your 'already posted to' list. Then the second process takes the names and tweets. This solutio has the advantage, that only the posting template needs accounts.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
But twitter is a difficult beast, you will encounter all kinds of anti-bot stuff, it's not the easiest thing to begin with.

• Спасибо
Реакции: manbooobs и prosperer888

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So that no other way to post reply beside scrape for the username and reply to them like click the post reply?

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Don't use normal twitter, use mobile.twitter.com much easier to work with. Of course you could do it like you suggest. As I said, I just can tell you, how I did it, and I put some weeks into it and it came out pretty awesome. Think about it: Using a singned-in account for searches will wear it off (in addition to posting spam, that puts even much more wear onto it aswell). After some similar searches, you'll even get 'technical difficulties' from them with no account signed-in (time to switch proxy and change the search string). So I took my way and don't need to think about captchas for the search template.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
btw you have to put some serious efforts into your messages aswell. My bot lies around dormant, cause I weren't able to make sales with it (1 cb sale after 25000 tweets). You really have to know what landing pages work for which group of people etc. I'm not good at that.
If ZP gets template encryption I think I will offer the bot for a monthly fee. I can do great templates, but I suck at the last mile of making money.

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks man for your answer....is there a guide that we create a template and it will continue to find the reply button without start from the clear cookie again? it because when i create 1 template and after it posting it will continue from clear cookie and signin again...is there a way to make it after post a reply it will find another reply button without start from the clearing cookie again....

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And how can i open a new tab when i recording on project maker?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)