How to Parse data and store it in a table?

stephen perry

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I want to parse/get data from example

zennoexample.png

How can I get Company, Contact and Country and use it for later?

like for example, I want to get Company of Maria Anders?

As far as I know, PARSE only get what you need or the text that you need, how can I save all these and use it for later?

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would first create a list for raw rows data, and a table for the results.
then construct a regular expression to split the HTML into text pieces corresponding to the rows data.
Then create a Regex block, put the regular expression there and choose "put all results into the list", specify the list you created.
Then you can go through the list taking the current item value to a variable, there will be a piece of HTML.
You process this HTML with further regex blocks putting results to variables, and extract the column values you need from every item .
Then you add these values to the table of results.

• Спасибо
Реакции: stephen perry и lokiys

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

stephen perry

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would first create a list for raw rows data, and a table for the results.
then construct a regular expression to split the HTML into text pieces corresponding to the rows data.
Then create a Regex block, put the regular expression there and choose "put all results into the list", specify the list you created.
Then you can go through the list taking the current item value to a variable, there will be a piece of HTML.
You process this HTML with further regex blocks putting results to variables, and extract the column values you need from every item .
Then you add these values to the table of results.

ohh my!! thank you so much!!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)