How To Ogranise Sets Of Templates For The Easiest Use

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How would you organize the following task:

I need to automatically make lets say 50 accounts on lets say 100 sites. So i need to make 5000 accounts on all sites. I have 100 templates files.

Is there a way to make all templates loop together? The code above is a rough explanation only.
For i = 1 to 40
input_patch = usernamesfiles_(i).txt
do all templates
end

Obviously I intend to make separates files that contains usernames and other data, for each loop. For example, if I was 40 then i would use file usernamesfiles_40.txt.

If not is the only way to do such job, actually looping through the first template 40 times, the through second one and so on?

Thanks very much.

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

But for my personal use i have things already done that way as you are wishing for and it is not that hard once you figure out system. I have about 160 web 2.0 templates and about 180 bookmarking ones, i have saved all in task and things run just like you want them...
Key to it is using global counters so every template is working on tasks you wish, so you just need one file which is telling templates on which tasks to work. So basically i can have as many as i wont projects saved, but it is all up to that single txt file which ones im going to run.

Awesome. How much do you charge for an average web 2,0 template of yours? I am also surprised you have 160 bookmarking templates, as I doubt there are so much custom SB sites. Do your templates have ability to add random pictures/videos. It is no brainer zenno templates, if done right, are ten fold better than senuke.

Another thing, yes i already figured out it is the best to use 2 global variables. lets call them "n" and "m". We obviosly pull them from a txt file.

But if i do single template level loop, then it firstly makes 40 accounts on single site, and after that it goes to another one. It seems much better, loop whole sequence of templates. I mean i want zenno to signup on 40 sites and only then start over. This way makes the probability of getting banned on individual sites, much smaller, since i this way zennp won't signup multiple times on the same site, on pretty much the same time.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
if you would like to use one by one template then task is even easier... all you need to do then is group templates in group 1,2,3,4,5 and set how many successful you need. In that case one template will be working until it reaches request and then next will start.

You need to avoid looping, it is better to set success just to cover your ass, and number of attempts is allways good to be set in case you are not around and something goes wrong... with loop that could endup for example with your captcha account being empty :-) ...and im sure you dont wanna have that.

when it comes to bookmarking sites...there is much more of those out there

• Спасибо
Реакции: Stroks

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)