How to load a dll into zennoposter?

zmike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I recently moved VPS and now having an issue with custom dll file inside ExternalAssemblies

I have a custom designed .dll file
It is in this folder:
C:\Program Files\ZennoLab\EN\ZennoPoster Pro V7\7.3.1.0\Progs\ExternalAssemblies

But when I run the zenno poster template, it now shows the following error message:

Compiling code of Error in action "CS0246" "The type or namespace name 'XXXXXX' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)". [Row: 4; Column: 15]

Other than put the dll file inside ExternalAssemblies, do I need to click or add it into zenno poster setting anywhere?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
I recently moved VPS and now having an issue with custom dll file inside ExternalAssemblies

I have a custom designed .dll file
It is in this folder:
C:\Program Files\ZennoLab\EN\ZennoPoster Pro V7\7.3.1.0\Progs\ExternalAssemblies

But when I run the zenno poster template, it now shows the following error message:

Compiling code of Error in action "CS0246" "The type or namespace name 'XXXXXX' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)". [Row: 4; Column: 15]

Other than put the dll file inside ExternalAssemblies, do I need to click or add it into zenno poster setting anywhere?
Use GAC references in the project and load your dll there.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Pierre Paul Jacques

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)