How to Fake Geo-location

askmars

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

Is there any way we can fake our geo-location?
I would like to find a way to get Google search results based on my fake geo-location, not IP.

When I use the Chrome browser, I can use the following extension to achieve that, but not sure how we can do that on ZennoPoster.

Thank you a lot

Vvafel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

askmars

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
I have tested "Geolocation" settings. When I search on Google, it still use my internet address, not the GPS location I enter.
How can I make the brower use the Geolocation setting? Thank you

Vvafel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
it works well, I checked it many times, see it on google maps

askmars

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Thank you for sharing the information.
In this case, I don't want Google to get the geo-position based on the proxy IP, I try to find a way to fake the geo-location based on the GPS coordinate.

For some reason, Google still shows my location based on the IP address, not based on the settings from geolocation.

Did I miss anything? Thank you

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hi,

Thank you for sharing the information.
In this case, I don't want Google to get the geo-position based on the proxy IP, I try to find a way to fake the geo-location based on the GPS coordinate.

For some reason, Google still shows my location based on the IP address, not based on the settings from geolocation.

Did I miss anything? Thank you
If google takes GPS coordinates from Your IP in the first place then this is how it works, and You can not change that.
Google works as it works. If I'm not wrong then using this link to use my precise location will pop allow GPS coordinates and then google will use your browser GPS coordinates.

askmars

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
Does it mean I need to ask the Zenno bot to click "use my precise location" link before I try to get any local results from my fake location?
Thank you

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
Does it mean I need to ask the Zenno bot to click "use my precise location" link before I try to get any local results from my fake location?
Thank you
Please test it, to see if You get results you are looking for. All I say is that you can not change how google works.
Or You can also download source of extension what You use and open it, then check how it's done in there so you can replicate in zennoposter.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)