How to earn on hosting affiliate programs

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
Affiliate marketing is something that I like! This is interesting and not standard.

Of course, you can create a website and help, beginners learn the basics of site building, make websites on order, recommend hosting, etc. But you can go another way!

How many people in world want to have a self site? A lot of! And how many people want to have the site, and even for free? A lot of!
By the way! A lot of people buy courses on earnings in the network, which means that you can find a passenger!

How to take a piece of cake?

To earn on hosting, you can make websites for free !!! Is free? Uh-huh ...
One of the options, as I do:
I create {page|single page site|lending|doorway} where I merge the extracted traffic. Sample page text:

======================================

Create a website for free

Website creation today is more popular than ever. And this is not surprising, since by opening your official representation in the global web or online store, you can get real profits, attract new customers, customers and partners.

Do you want the entire Internet or that part of the audience in which you are interested to know about your company or yourself? Then do not waste energy and time in vain. Since we give you the installation and configuration of the site on the engine WordPress.

For you, we will create the site in no time at all for free!

Unfortunately, we are unable to give you a server and a domain name, since domain names are registered by certain companies, and servers are managed by hosting providers.

But we can give and give the creation, installation and configuration of a modern site!

What do you need for a gift?
- Register hosting you need here (It's not expensive, only $50 per year !!!)
- Pick up and. Register a domain name here (for example: my-site.com)
- You can choose the future design for free here.

What's next?
Send us at [email protected] the information:

Archive with design
Login and password from the hosting (To install the site)
Login and password from the domain registrar (To configure DNS addresses)
The name of your site (For example: The site of my recipes)

What do we do?
We will create a database, register DNS, install and configure CMS WordPress, activate SEO plugins and others. We will do everything that your site would work!
After the installation, we send a report on the readiness and passwords to the management system, which you can change to your own.

What do we not do?
We do not fill your site with texts, pictures, etc. We leave all creative work for you!
If you do not want to fill your site yourself, then order the texts here

This is how the message sounds on the page! You can do better!
On a hosting that I use, sites are installed in a few clicks! How long does Zenno need to install the site, scrap and register DNS, to upload plugins, etc.?
Three minutes, but it depends on the speed of the Internet and the capabilities of the machine.

How much do you need for happiness?
For myself, I set the goal of 30 installations per day, since by making 30 installations daily, for a month it is possible to reach $1000 per month! Further more…

Where can I find people who need a website for free?
- Regional forums
- Social networks
- Direct
- Targeted advertising
- Bulletin boards (not only the Internet, but also offline publications)
And a lot of other sources

- You can parish birthday men with mail and send them a gift in the form of a free website creation.
- Send out personal messages to people who post their services on Bulletin boards.

There are a lot of ways to find customers, even more pleasing is that the majority will prolong hosting year after year, mastering the web. :Cj: Here the main reliable hosting. ))

Work with passengers
In the course of the work, there will arise various kinds of questions related to coding, tuning,
How to move or change the logo, how to use Wordpress, how to make feedback form, how to set the counter, how to promote, how to index and etc.

In the report on the work done, the "ready" client can safely give links to other webmasters on the server, on YouTube, on freelancing, ... If you want to make edits yourself, then this is your right. I do not want!

Sample report:
Thank you for contacting us, we installed and configured the site, you can get to the admin area here site/wp-admin
Login: Admin
Password: 123123

How to use the site:
Read: here, here and there
On Youtube: here, here and there

If you need a programmer, then you can find it on freelance and etc.
The less questions are received, the more time it takes to find new customers.
By the way, I'm setting the Admin login. It seems to me that this stimulates, works and prolongs hosting.

I'm an admin, I'm a blogger, I'm an Internet entrepreneur! ))))

P.S. Two times I made a site for an order and realized that this is an amateur activity ... A hellish job that is estimated at $ 100 and believes that for this money you can poke into the brain for a long time ...
- Is it possible on our site to make the background mirrored, that the user would come in and see his reflection? : Eek:

- We really liked your option, it's wonderful! Simply super. But redo it. (Facepalm)

- The corporate browser in our company - Internet Explorer 5.5, please make sure that the site in it works fine. : Dm:

- Make the site in white tones and all its shades. * Lol *

Quotes from the site "Hell Clients": aq:

P.P.S. In our case, do not look at the {site|horse} in {teeth|code})))

Origin: Link
Author: Nakus
Translate by: LightWood

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: skywalker и Yann

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That's exactly the kind of "hacks" and cleverness that I love !
Big thanks for sharing !

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)