How to do a linebreak? Can't seem to find a solution.

nova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The only way i can get a linebreak to work in my template for the set value action is if i hit enter in the textbox. I wanted to know does project maker have some feature where i can have it set a new line?

Sorry to bring this up but when i used to use UBot it had a feature called "New Line". So i was wondering if there is some solution to this problem instead of just manually hitting enter in the set value action.

NOTE: <br> is not going to help me since the site i am using does not allow that.

Thanks

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
The only way i can get a linebreak to work in my template for the set value action is if i hit enter in the textbox. I wanted to know does project maker have some feature where i can have it set a new line?

Sorry to bring this up but when i used to use UBot it had a feature called "New Line". So i was wondering if there is some solution to this problem instead of just manually hitting enter in the set value action.

NOTE: <br> is not going to help me since the site i am using does not allow that.

Thanks
Try this one

{-String.Enter-}

• Спасибо
Реакции: nova

nova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello everyone, i would like to make a line break in a " Text Processing -Spintax " in a template that post in Gmail. I've tried many things like {-string.entrer-} that didn't work. It's not Gmail that block that function because i try on several text on web. I try to use {-string.space-} and it's work. I don't understand why ? I try \n, <br> and it doesn't work. Any Idea to help me ? Thank you very much.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)