How to continue without login out in zennoposter

idanamani

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Guys,
How do i do this,let say for example i create a template to login in to yahoo,send a mail.Executing this in zennoposter will login,send a mail and then logout and relogin again,send the mail and logout consecutively.What i wanted is to login,send a mail and continue sending like 10 email without login out.

How do i do this in zennoposter.Any help will be highly appreciated

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you need to create loop for this, so it would go over a certain list and after work is done logout...

• Спасибо
Реакции: idanamani

idanamani

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. You need to do some thinking about logic you need first...
2. Then you have to prepare a list of emails you wish to send (best way is to put it in one .txt file with one email per line)
3. You need to use Get --> files and directories---> take a line from file
4. login to mail fill in your email, send email...
5. exit to pause (set up this as you wish, i would do it for 10 seconds let say)
6. From pause you make positive exit back to step 3. where you get next line (next email to send)

This is just simple idea, you can upgrade it to more complex, so it would check if list still exists, if not stop sending. One more thing, every line in file should be composed like this let say; email to which you wish to send:email content:email subject
For this to work you will need split string to

attache your template and i will try to fix it and show you how on live case :-)

buzz me on skype and i will try to help you

idanamani

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
OK boss,i will do and buzz you on Skype if i have any problem

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)