How to close cookie approval popups?

wolfatadfilm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm trying to warm up profiles, so I randomly choose from a list of sites, open them, scroll around a little and click on a random link.

All European pages however are forced to have the stupid cookie approval first.
If it were a specific site, I would of course be able to find the path and click on the "Accept all" button.
But I would like to do this generally, so it works for any site that might come along.

Does anyone have an idea?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would look in the direction of the most used wordpress GDPR plugins. Install each of them on a test wordpress site and make a script for each of them. Save each script as a plugin and embedd them in your templates. Make the logic of the template so that if one of the scripts / plugins doesn't find the "Accept Cookies" button, the next script / plugin should try it. Then the 3rd, then the 4th etc.
I know ... a lot of work and it would not cover all of the websites, even though wordpress is the most used framework .... but I can't think of any other solution for this
PS: I would start with the most used free GDPR plugins...I think nobody wants to spend money on this sh*t :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93 и wolfatadfilm

wolfatadfilm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can I ask into the round again: has anyone seen a cookie popup that was not javascript-based?
I'm thinking about a more general "click everything away that pops up" routine.

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any interesting approaches for this guys?

smartwisard

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If it were a specific site, I would of course be able to find the path and click on the "Accept all" button.
What if you create list of a hundred such websites, will it be enough for warming up profiles by going there randomly?
Or you need more websites?
Anyway, list of 100 websites would help me to look at it.

smartwisard

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
В англоязычной части форума задали вопрос:
Я пытаюсь прогреть профили, поэтому случайным образом выбираю из списка сайт, открываю, немного пролистываю и нажимаю на случайную ссылку.
Bсе европейские страницы сначала просят одобрение файлов cookie.
Если бы это был конкретный сайт, я бы, конечно, смог найти путь и нажать кнопку.
Но я хотел бы сделать это в целом, чтобы работатало для любого сайта, который может появиться.
Есть у кого-нибудь идеи?

I'm trying to warm up profiles, so I randomly choose from a list of sites, open them, scroll around a little and click on a random link.

All European pages however are forced to have the stupid cookie approval first.
But I would like to do this generally, so it works for any site that might come along.

Does anyone have an idea?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)