How to close an ad which appears in a new window?

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a template which works on a website which occasionally opens many tabs with ads, when clicking in different places. Sometimes it opens new windows (instances) with tabs (Something similar with pr0n sites...except it's not pr0n :D)

I know that I can use the 'advertisement blocker) function in Zenno, but if I use it, this website will not work anymore (sometimes, when you click on a link, it opens in a new tab etc...and if I use advertisement blocker it will just not open new tabs either). So I cannot use this function...

The problem appears when this spammy website opens a new window (instance) with ads. In PM, this new window doesn't appear as a new tab, but it actually displays itself into a new instance. However, PM continues to work, even it has like 20 of these new additional instances opened.

But Zennoposter fails when this website is opening a new instance. I get the 'active tab of instance not found' error and, this time, I know it's not Zenno's fault...it's the annoying new window (instance) with ads.

So, do you have any idea how could I block these additional instances, without using advertisement blocker?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Works better but still some pop-ups appear, even though I activated the advertisement function and I also enabled the pop-up blocker. However, I haven't seen the 'active tab of instance not found' error anymore.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Any screenshots related to problem that still happens?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)