How to click on right area?

bestbux07

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I am recording a template with FB and its just getting weird. I am recording template while liking my post/comment but when i run the template it some time work correctly and some time just click on someone else like button and sometime even click on reply and not clicking on the area where it should click or i recorded. I also need to record a action of drop down menu and it is not click on the right link in drop down menu. Please some body tell me what to do? Or any tutorial which tell me how to click on area where you actually want to click. Mouse emulation will not work beacuse the area i want to be like change its position so i want something that zennonposter find the proper link/area and click on it rather then click on random thing..
Please do not say start with wordpress or start with beggining. I want to work with my current project and finish it.

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
If it clicks not where you expect then your attributes that you use to search for element find another element, not yours. You need to check attributes via action designer and maybe find other attributes to use instead of current ones

bestbux07

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes that's what i was trying to do. Is there any tutorial which teach how to use attribute accurately. And is it even possible to delete attribute. I want to watch a brif tutorial on Event Function of zennonposter.
Please give me exact link of tutorial.
Thanks

bestbux07

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am trying this and its seems to work :-)
But i stuck on another step please help me in it.

I want to make loop with EVENT Function.
I am using.
Attribute = Inner HTML
Search Type = Text
Value = Adèle
In the EVENT Function to detect proper area to be click and its working fine. I want to change the Value in my loop. I want that every time loop repeat the value "Adèle" change to other name itself.
I tired to put value names in list and use list processing and variable instead of "Adèle" so it pick every time new value but it is not working. So is there any other way I can change "Adèle" text to another text automatically every time its loop. I do not want to create 100s of Event function with different value.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
try regex type of search and ^Adèle$ as value

bestbux07

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am sorry but you might did not read my above reply properly or I did not explain it properly. I asked that how i can change the "Value" to other "text" when looping this event function.
Currently the value is "Adèle" and when it will loop i want to change the "Adèle" to "Viehs" and in next loop "muties" and so on to 100s of times(loop).

So is there anyway i can put any kind of variable on the place of value so it pick up new value every time it loop or i have to make 100s of different EVENT fucntion with different Value which i want to put.

What I am trying to do is that
I am clicking on a drop down menu items and "Adèle" is the name of first item and i am detecting this item with inner html attribute and the item below have different name so i just need to change the name(value) so it click on other item in every loop.

Hope i have explained it properly.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Sure you can replace it with variable in format of {-Variable.Varname-}
Like you do in any other action.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)