how to choose only 1 verification email

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
if i got 2 same verification email like Google Email Verification...how am i gonna choose only 1 of them....i seem i can't click next button with both verification selected......it says "found more then one mail, specify criteria" both mail are same , only the verification link is different....

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
use the username/email address in the search regex

• Спасибо
Реакции: prosperer888

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks joma, but i think i will be the same if i use the email add, cause the email that i received is same from the title and the body and the only different is the verification link....i dont know why they send me 2 verification email.....

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I also need to figure this one out. I use a catchall email and then have one email account where I confirm all accounts. The emails from some sites come with the same title etc so there is no easy way to pinpoint a single email to search for the verification link.

My plan was to have zenno delete emails after downloading them so the next time around there would only be one new link to confirm but you will run into problems when you have several threads looking for confirmation emails this way I reckon.

Any ideas?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
To be honest with you guys, the way most of us have solved this is to run your templates with multiple(100's) of email accounts so that the likelihood of two threads hitting the same email account is rare. Don't know if that helps any, but let's face it that Zenno needs to have a different email process than what it has now.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yeah...email processing was crap in V3, now in V4 it is just even bigger crap... sorry, but true!

• Спасибо
Реакции: prosperer888

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)