how to change language

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i've downloaded zennoposter 3.1 but language is russian and don't know this language, how should i change language to english ? i'm using pro version

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
3.1 ? Seriously?

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i've got both MP and 3.1 version but i'm a beginner and a company here told me to learn 3.1 first and now i'm stuck here :( i hardly could find 3.1 version but after installing that i saw it's russian :( is there a way to change the language ?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
It's impossible that you have english Mp and russian 3.1
Most likely you talk about old cracked version.
You cannot change interface language in software. It's bound with your license.
If you're a licensed user, PM me with information about your license email and i will check.

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i can assure u my MP version is english but 3.1 version is not, yeap i've got license let me give u full explanation.
i've got license for MP version and because i'm a beginner my company told me first to start with 3.1 version so i searched on internet and found this version and downloaded that but it's russion :( now it seems according to u it's old cracked version.
a few minutes ago a friend of mind promised me to send eng version and i think problem will be gone.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I was not a user of ZP when 3.1 came out, but judging by the screenshots and old tutorials, I think you're better of learning 5+.
Pretty much have changes since.

On another topic. You reminds me of a guy who contacted me trough another forum, asking for custom ZP templates.
With a little odd request, they needed to be built in v3 as well, as his "company" didn't have any later version.
I kindly denied the job and said I had no interest of going back or even touch v3 when I got v5.
Turned out the reason behind it was because it was a cracked version and hes company couldn't find any newer.
Wondering who's running those companys lol :D

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
i can assure u my MP version is english but 3.1 version is not, yeap i've got license let me give u full explanation.
i've got license for MP version and because i'm a beginner my company told me first to start with 3.1 version so i searched on internet and found this version and downloaded that but it's russion :( now it seems according to u it's old cracked version.
a few minutes ago a friend of mind promised me to send eng version and i think problem will be gone.

First of all if you have MP license then you are able to download any version before MP, so you can download v3.1 if you want it is there http://screencast.com/t/A4gAtW3B4d

But i do not suggest you to use and learn any v3

• Спасибо
Реакции: sonatine

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
I remember how users claimed that ZennoPoster 3 is much better when ZP4 (MP) was released )))
Now i dont think anyone use 3 besides users who dont wanna pay for updates ))

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)