How to beat text capchas (1 + 1 = your mom)

wololo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello there folks.

I've been on a quest to tackle this issue tonight after after I finished off my dinner and armed myself with a cut-throat attitude :-)

Let say you have something like this:

The best course of action at this point is to blast your head against the wall because your parents never loved you in grim realization you're wasting your days away at the PC.

The next step is to parse this little block (right click in web tab -> builder) so that the output of that step is "What is 4 + 9? (required)"

Now create a new step -> new branch -> GET -> macro -> Execute Javascript.

Open up the java builder and figure out something like this:

Код:
var captcha = "What is 4 + 9? (required)";  // Define captcha

//You will want to replace this with parse output at the end. For testing purposes actual text works better.

var digit1 = captcha.charAt(8); // First digit
var opr = captcha.charAt(10); // Operator
var digit2 = captcha.charAt(12); // Second digit

if (opr == "+") {
var output = eval(digit1) + eval(digit2); //Add
}
if (opr == "-") {
var output = eval(digit1) - eval(digit2); // Subtract
}
There's a couple of things going on there. First of all, recognizing that the number captcha only has 1 digit numbers, the total string length will always remain the same and so it's a bit easier for a newbie to simply stab at the needed positions to extract the numbers.
However if it were the case that sometimes one of the digits was 11 or 100, the overall length of the string would be different and this method wouldn't work - in that case you'd have to split the string up and it gets a bit hairy if you're unfamiliar with programming, so here a simpler one to understand to get you started.

Anyway, in addition, sometimes you have to subtract rather than add so there are two possibilities there.

Slap the code into the JS Execute macro in the macro builder and copy the whole thing to the branch you've created. The output of this branch will be the de-captcha number.

PS. Every once in about 20 refreshes, that particular site asks "what color is an orange?" instead of the number captcha. This is pesky but a bit silly. If it happens more often in your case, as it might, you're going to need to parse the page text before deciding what to do. Ideally you want a case for every easily solvable captcha (an easy static question or simple addition) and you want to avoid shitty captchas like the ones with colors, unless you want a headache :-)

Hope this helps.

• Спасибо
Реакции: pascoyegbe

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)