How do you use Zennoposter

forshoo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I havent bought Zenno poster yet but im tempted to.
What makes me unsure is that im not 100% sure what to use it for.

So what do you experienced people use zennoposter for?

step85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You write what you need to solve the problem and we will tell if it fits for these purposes.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
ZennoPoster designed to automate everything and thereby give you spare time. If you make money online, the sphere of application ZennoPoster is limitless.

Tricyclethief

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think that someone telling you what they were doing with it would be like telling you how they were making money online.

If you can do it in the web browser, zennoposter can automate it.

SeRf*X

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
let's say.....if you have alot of facebook profile....you can made templates to automate login/add frens for you everyday.....to lessen those tedious work and free you up to do other things ......you get the idea

any web platform

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And no matter what you do, your ahead of the guys that use off-the-shelf solutions.
Tools with many users produce a big footprint: 10.000 guys posting to the same sites in the same manner are easy to spot for the webmaster/ gorgle, it doesn't take long to install filters etc. With a tool like Zenno everybody generates his own solution and the footprint is only as big as you want it to be
(if you post the same stuff 100.000 times you will be filtered out as well ;-) )

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I use it to make programs for backlinking. All of the Web2.0 that SENuke and MS don't support. I also build programs that use the backlinks from Paul and Angela and Paulie Ciera. Makes it a whole lot easier to fill in a couple of things in a notepad file and then blast all of my backlinks out. Also great for grabbing proxies, parsing article directories, creating multiple accounts on websites. Also use it for increasing my Youtube views, EZA views, website hits. Like everyone has said, whatever you can do in your browser, you can get ZP to do for you. Only faster and with proxies.

• Спасибо
Реакции: JackedUp и ninny83

blackhat

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm about to make a yelp template and sell yelp services to local businesses ;]

thelastog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i use it to get hot girls.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Mankush и ninny83

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

makkis001

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I ma a beginer with ZP but right now I find it very useful to automate sites with a complex registration process and to fill profile info or customise blogs appearance.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)