How do I parse 2 sentences away from each other using regex

launchbeast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How would I parse text out of a webpage with regex if it looked like this:

{I want to separate this from the below}

{I want to separate this from the above}

but the {} and the text in the middle will never be the same when I run the zenno bot, the only thing consistent on the page every time will be the empty space in between them (which is always one line) and I need to parse them away from eachother.

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Are those the only sentences between {}?
Would be quite easy if it would since you could match both of them with \{.*?\} or something and then use match 0 and 1.

Благодарностей
Баллы
How would I parse text out of a webpage with regex if it looked like this:

{I want to separate this from the below}
No web page is going to have DOM that looks like that, there has to be some sort of HTML or CSS to format the txt on the page.

Load the page in the recorder & hit the hit the "page text" button in the menu bar at top. This will load the page DOM, then hit the button on the right with the red funnel. That will send the page DOM to the regex builder.

Now search in the DOM for your desired text to parse, when you find it copypaste the HTML tags before the text into regex builder in the before section.

Now go to end of text and copypaste the HTML tags into the after field of the regex builder.

Now hit the test button.

syedshah20

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
i am attaching the captcha sample when i send it to a captcha service they will return all the six character but what i realy need is the charater in black, so i was thinking maybe i can have the result sent through a regex that will take out the red character which isCCD-410 exam questions - testking
always the 2nd 4th and sixth and pass that as captcha

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Url you gave doesnt have captcha on it

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)