How do I get zenno to create a loop taking one line per loop from text file?

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've just been playing around with it and can see the macros either create one single line from the text- line 0, or if I do 0-99 in the string box it takes the whole block rather than one at a time.

What I want is for it to read text from a list of urls and then goto url 1, complete specified operation, go to url 2 repeat, url 3, etc.

So how do I setup a macros to loop thru the urls and other corresponding data?

Thanks.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can do this two ways. The easy way is to set up the macro take line from file, then delete line 0, use this result in your Set=>Webrowser=>go to page branch. You can set up a loop to go back to the top or you can just let the template succeed and when a new instance is opened, it will pull the next line from the file. You will have to make a backup of your file. Set your attempts to the number of urls in your file + a couple in case of failure. Or you can set attempts at -1 and when the file disappears out of the folder, stop the threads.

Or you can set up a counter, pull the line from the file by the number of the counter. Go to the url. Then you would add 1 to the counter, check and see if it matches the number of lines in the file and if not, go back up and pull the second line and so forth...

Here's the second one in simple form:

Посмотреть вложение Pull Lines From File In Loop.xml

• Спасибо
Реакции: LBrown

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ye, thanks i figured it out and did the take line from file route and do a logic block to tell it when to quit.

I have a cpl other issues now tho..

I just finished debugging my project and went to load it in the poster.

I did so and it said 'threads started' but nothing happened. I checked my internet connection and nothing was going in or out. Checked firewall and that's fine.

Also is there a way to monitor what is happening while the thread is running? It's nice not to have browsers like crappy nuke or magic submitter but I'd still like the option to monitor things in realtime if I wanted to. So is there a way to do that?

ok, lol, the 1st issue was very noob of me and I just realized to increase number of threads by 1, how bout the second issue of being able to watch progress like in the debugger?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
no, the only thing that you can really do is look at the log file to find out what errors you were getting.

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Actually I found out a way by coincidence today :-)

I already had the debugger window instance open and I ran the project in zennoposter and to my pleasant surprise I noticed the instance was following along with the steps :-).

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)