HIGH-QUALITY 5G & 4G MOBILE PROXIES | USA (New York and Texas), Germany, UK, Austria, and Israel | 5-DAY FREE TRIAL | FAST | RAW | UNLIMITED DATA

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы
:robot:
:globe_with_meridians:
The Social Proxy
now offers you 5G Proxies with 100-400mbps speed with 15 EUR discount and 5 days free trial PLUS A MULTILOCATION FEATURE. Comment down below to get your promo code now.

We are a proxy provider company that offers 5G and 4G residential raw proxies created from 100% owned equipment and servers and offers free professional Jarvee tools and resources to its valued clients.

We are experts in the field of Jarvee, social media automation and web scraping and crawling and have managed hundreds of clients’ social media accounts from all over the world in the course of 3 years. We regularly publish how-to guides and other Jarvee-related posts to various relevant communities such as Facebook groups and MPSocial which are in line with our niche and we have successfully guided and helped a lot of individuals and social media growth agencies who would like to endeavor into the world of automation and web scraping and crawling. We do not simply provide high-quality 5G & 4G proxies but we also support aspiring and budding Jarvee automators who do need guidance for successful social media growth using the Jarvee platform.

Here's what we offer:

1. Stable IPs with the natural rotation
2. 5G network with 100-400mbps speed

2. Private ports from a private modems
3. Fresh IPs
4. Unlimited data for a particular IP
5. Private access to an IP
6. Complete access to an ISP IP pool by leveraging endless rotation (unavailable on any other competitor)

7. An endless pool of highly trusted mobile IPs that can rotate on demand

These features enable our clients to access the web from endless identities and IPs that can’t be blacklisted.

**Frequently Asked Questions:**

What kind of proxies do you offer?

TheSocialProxy offers raw and private 5G & 4G mobile proxies.

Are the mobile proxies shared across multiple users?
NO. You will be the only owner of your proxy. These are dedicated 5g and 4g RAW proxies so you can use it on 1 account or multiple accounts. It is up to you.

Enlighten me about 5G/4G proxy, I want to know more.
5G and 4G proxies are the best choices especially when you’re dealing with social media automation. They are capable of an automatic IP change and have high trust rate with social media platforms. For further information about 5G and 4G proxies, you may also check our blog Why 5G & 4G Proxies are the Best Choice for Social Media Automation

What operators do you use for US-based proxies?
For US operator, we have T-mobile.

What operators do you use for Germany-based proxies?
For Germany operator, we have O2.

What operators do you use for UK-based proxies?
For UK operators, we have Vodafone, EE and Three.

What operators do you use for Israel-based proxies?
We use Pelephone, Partner Telecommunications and Hot Mobile for Israel-based proxies.

What operators do you use for Austria-based proxies?
In Austria, we use O2 for the operator.

Do your proxies have limited bandwidth?
Our proxies have unlimited bandwidth! That means you can use our proxy as much as you’d like without being worried about overcharges.

How many social media accounts may handle these proxies?
Each social media platform has its own set of rules and algorithms. The quantity of accounts you can operate per proxy is directly proportional to the trust score, settings, and the software you chose to run your accounts. Nevertheless, we highly recommend running 5-10 accounts per proxy only.

What is the authorization method?
Our proxy authorization is made by inputting the username and password.

Can we whitelist our IPs?
We don’t provide access through IPs right now. Only through passwords and username. But we could notify you in the future when we will allow authorization through IP.

Do your proxies rotate?
Our proxies can be manually/automatically rotated every 3 minutes the least.

How many IPs are there per proxy?
Each of our 5G and 4G proxies give you an unlimited stream of IPs. Each proxy can be rotated manually or automatically which means that in every rotation you will get a new and clean IP.

Where can I see your pricing?
Hi, here’s the link to check the pricing for our services Pricing - The Social Proxy: High Quality 4G Proxies 20. We also offer a 24-hr free trial if you wish to try our service.

Do you offer a trial?
Yes, we offer 24-hour free trial for our new clients. Just create an account on our site and provide the necessary details to get started.

Do you offer a discount?
Hi! Yes we do. For further information about it, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Do you guys offer discounts for larger orders?
That right. Please do not hesitate to contact us so we can provide appropriate quotation for you.

What is your refund policy?
72 Hours Money Back Guarantee - We provide 100% money back guarantee in case the proxies are not suitable for you. Please note that this policy is applicable only within 3 days after the proxies were purchased.

How will I know if I’m already subscribed?
You will receive a proxy license key with a format like this in your dashboard: IP: PORT@USERNAME: PASSWORD

When you order the proxies, when do you get them?
Once you sign up and complete everything, you will immediately receive your proxy.

Are annual plans available?
At the moment, we don’t offer annual plans. Instead, we offer monthly plans which can also be cancelled anytime.

Where can I get customer service support?
You can visit our website at https://thesocialproxy.com/ and access our live chat. It will appear on the screen once you visit the site. You may also message us on Facebook or you may create an account on our website so you can send us a ticket here at https://thesocialproxy.com/support-center/ for queries. We will provide you with all the information that you need.

**Contact Us:**

Web
: https://thesocialproxy.com/
Email: [email protected]
Facebook:@thesocialproxy

Последнее редактирование:

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы
The Social Proxy offers you 15 EUR discount and 5 days free trial. Comment down below to get your promo code now.

cherubin

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, i see you have an API. So it could be integrated directly in zennoposter ?

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Cherubin. Yes it is. And we do want to add it directly to Zennolab itself. If they can integrate it to their software with the purchase and everything. It would be really great!

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы

Debrog1

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Interested in the promo code

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы
The Social Proxy offers you 15 EUR discount and 5 days free trial. Comment down below to get your promo code now.

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы

mal73

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Interested in the promo code

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы

John Wick jr.

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Let's try. may i get promo code for 5days trial?

• Спасибо
Реакции: tal_klinger

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: David mark

David mark

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good day, interesting to test your proxies...

• Спасибо

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы

• Спасибо

David mark

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, can I got 2 more please for my partners?
Thanks a lot !

• Спасибо

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы

• Спасибо

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы

amirrey23

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
new site and I think expensive price

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы
new site and I think expensive price
Hi @amirrey23 we also offer discounts if you are interested. While the price is considered expensive for some, it comes with many privileges. Two of the most important features you will enjoy from TheSocialProxy when you pay for a package is that you have access to endless streams of IP address rotated automatically, and there is no limit to the amount of bandwidth you can use.

amirrey23

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi @amirrey23 we also offer discounts if you are interested. While the price is considered expensive for some, it comes with many privileges. Two of the most important features you will enjoy from TheSocialProxy when you pay for a package is that you have access to endless streams of IP address rotated automatically, and there is no limit to the amount of bandwidth you can use.
The answer was interesting.
I hope to use your site in the future seem good proxy.
pricing It's about $ 100 ok?
yesterday I request for free trial but my request yet pending.
in your site if accept crypto bitcoin or lite coin is very good.

tal_klinger

Seller
Благодарностей
Баллы
The answer was interesting.
I hope to use your site in the future seem good proxy.
pricing It's about $ 100 ok?
yesterday I request for free trial but my request yet pending.
in your site if accept crypto bitcoin or lite coin is very good.

Посмотреть вложение 81980
Посмотреть вложение 81979
Посмотреть вложение 81978
We apologize for the inconvenience. If you could please send us a ticket or message us with our live chat so we can look at it. And that's right, our price is 90 euros that's about a $100 however, we do offer discounts if you buy in bulk. I'm afraid that our payment options is only through PayPal and credit card as of now.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)