Hidden field driving me mad (drop down field after check not dropping in debug)

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a field that is a check box, in a browser you check the box, then click the mouse and a hidden dropdown field appears.

I have no issues dropping this field while action recording, but can't do it in debug. Any ideas?

After you check the box and click the mouse on anything this field drops.
I am sure someone has run into this, what do I need to do?

Вложения

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Try to disable JavaScript on the page, it may do the trick, but it seems need real mouse clicks and keystrokes simulation - then it can't be avoided with current version of ProjectMaker.

• Спасибо
Реакции: mark leenheer

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks Dozer, I hope that is a hint about whats coming in V4? (more friendly emulation support).

If that is not on the horizon would be awesome to have some tuts on how to do it.
I'll look harder but have not seen any, maybe it's too complex?

One of the main reasons I got zenno is because everyone says you can go "anything" with it.
This is the second out of my first 5 templates that appear to need emulation. Bummer...

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you are having troubles with a site, tell us what it is. If you don't want to share it, send it to me in PM and I can take a look and see what's going on. If it can't be done in PM then I can probably do it in Code Creator with emulations and send it to you.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)